[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you /fa/gs like better clean shaven or with facial hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: clean-shaven-men.png (442KB, 768x461px) Image search: [Google]
clean-shaven-men.png
442KB, 768x461px
Do you /fa/gs like better clean shaven or with facial hair?
>>
>>12603264
Depends on the person, their face, and what their grown beard looks like.

If they've got a weak jawline but grow a fucking great beard, grow that shit out. Of you're just growing some shitty patchy thing, don't.
>>
>>12603264
pathetic stuff go back to /pol/
>>
>>12603428
Fuck off with your stupid /pol/ bullshit. Stop fucking spamming that shit all the time, it's not funny and never will be.
>>
>>12603351
This

If you can grow a nice beard grow one.

If your beard looks like shit, it doesn't matter how effay you are, you'll automatically lose 3 points for looking like a dirty hobo
>>
>>12603264
I don't like to shave everyday, so beard to me. I try to trim it properly, though. I don't like it when it covers a shirt's neck.
>>
>>12603264
Most people under 25 that I know that can grow a beard are heavily balding. What's up with that?

And nah beards are played out make you look like a hipster
>>
>>12603749
I imagine its testosterone related. Balding comes from a combo of 2 things DHT (by-product of test) and being sensitive to DHT.

So if you're putting out a lot of test, your risk of balding will rise. You'll also probably be able to grow a pretty solid beard if you've got decent test levels.
>>
Clean shaven, face and everything else, especially Butte
>>
>>12603778

Then im the sad exception. Balding with increasing widow peaks but extremely patchy beard and overall mediocre body hair.
>>
>>12603264
Older guys (35+) tend to look better with a beard, they also tend to grow better beards.
Smoothskins look odd in beards
>>
>>12605190
Means you just got unlucky and are really sensitive to DHT then.
>>
>>12605190
Start lifting buddy
>>
File: 164651.jpg (20KB, 183x440px) Image search: [Google]
164651.jpg
20KB, 183x440px
>>12605280

>lifting with a bodytype like this

You know the amount of shit i have to eat everyday to just maintain this? I could feed two people.
>>
>>12606320
just start lifting, I have the same body type and thought it would never work - it did
>>
>>12606320
>somatotypes

Fucking retard
>>
>>12606320
I'm a 6'5 ectomorph and have to eat about 3500kcal
it's really not that hard, lifting is great
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.