[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can manbuns ever be effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Can manbuns ever be effay?
>>
In 2014
>>
Probably not, but I have long hair and it's hot outside, so whatever.
>>
>>12602762
If you are an asian samurai, absolutely.
>>
Just don't wear it so fucking high. If it looks like a tucked in ponytail instead of a palm tree it can look fine.
>>
>>12602914
i disagree. OPs pic looks far less retarded than a wierd hair chode
>>
>>12603403
It'd look a lot better if it was at or below the center of the back of his head.
>>
>>12602762
When they're actually worn for their intended purpose, to keep the hair out your face, yeah

Now every Audi driving fuckboy grows their hair out specifically to achieve the style and it looks superficial and has been effectively bastardized
>>
>>12604058
>When they're actually worn for their intended purpose, to keep the hair out your face, yeah
lol
>>
>>12604068
>allowing your dirty hair to touch your face when you're working out, working or sleeping
Are you fucking retarded, anon?
>>
>>12602762
On the androgynous castrates on this board it will look like they suck a dick for 5 dollar
>>
>>12602762
If you're a Bartender maybe, but you have to have the right hair and general look for it.
>>
>>12604199
Actually the biggest problem with my long hair is that it gets in my food or coffee sometimes. Nothing goes worse with Greek yogurt than a mouthful of hair. That said, ill just wear a hat. And I'm laughing at the retarded logic of
>actually worn for it's intended purpose
I bet you go around and point at gats and ask if the wearer is in the German army. Or leather jackets being worn by actual bikers. Do you stop people wearing chucks for a quick game of horse on the court? I bet you tell women that their high heels are for men riding horseback. I bet you stop every single girl you see on the streets and critique their wearing uggs without having just finished a lengthy fun-filled day of hitting the sun saturated surf off the coast of Australia.
Styles and clothing adapt anon, get over yourself. People adopt styles without necessarily for the original purpose. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>12604240

I bet you're gay.
>>
>>12604336
Half right, just a little bi c:
>>
>>12602762
What's the most professional way to wear long hair in terms of buns?

I work in a grocery store and I just pull my ponytail through half way the second time and let the hair dangle. It's kinda gross but idk how to do anything else
>>
>>12604487
knot it up, fuck what these faggots say if you have long hair, let it be free, if can't just tie it in a bun, so once your facing the mirror it cant be seen. Manbuns are ok
Or any hat/cap..
>>
>>12604529
>wearing a hat in 100 degree weather

?
>>
Anything can be effay if you're attractive enough.
>>
>>12604240
What you responded to was my only comment in this thread. I've never said anything about manbuns or ponytails having an "intended purpose". Anyway, manbuns aren't leather jackets, and thus they don't get the same respond from the public. Manbuns are generally not liked as much as leather jackets, however, if you're using one in situations where it is extremely beneficial to use one, it will most likely not be looked down upon compared to when you're wearing one just for style.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.