[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to wear in Victoria, BC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: monochrome playboy.jpg (72KB, 722x1278px) Image search: [Google]
monochrome playboy.jpg
72KB, 722x1278px
I'm going to Victoria, BC (southwest Canada) in a couple days and I'm not sure what I should bring. I'm going to be spending my time sightseeing so no out of the ordinary activities. (pic is me, feel free to rate me and my apparel choices)

stats
femanon
5'1
bmi:20
half Jap
short dyke-esque black hair
>>
need more pics... any other outfits? that doesn't look that good. what are your interests? what is your personality like?
>>
Oh no op...playboy yeah edgy i guess but it look like a bad halloween costume or like you are a hostess at chilis , like harley quinn wannabe.
>>
>>12597232
Why did you choose a picture where you're kneeling on the ground?
>>
>>12597268
I didn't have access to a mirror that would show my full body
>>
>>12597232
>what to wear
I don't know what you have, I'm assuming that you wont buy anything just for the trip.
>>
>>12597275
What were you already planning on bringing? If you're from somewhere with a similar climate you should be fine.
>>
lol who the fuck goes to canada
>>
Vancouver anon here

It's hot rn in the lower mainland mid 20 degrees Celsius. Weather is the same in Victoria, but since it's on the waterfront for most of it, it can get pretty windy. Would recommend light windbreaker.

Otherwise, summer clothes are fine. Prepare for numales galore tho. SJW And Tumblr people are common.
>>
>>12597415
oof okay, thanks for the warning.
>>
>southwest Canada
Canadian here, never seen someone use 'south' when referring to a canadian city. 75% of canadians lives within 100 miles of the American border, so it's not exaclty south, despite it being geographically accurate.

Honeslty I don't understand what you're asking. Are you wondering what is the standard style for the town, or what is smart to wear based on the climate?

If the later, >>12597415 is correct. It's low 20s (in Celcius) but near the water it can be breezy and forests can be coolish , so a windbreaker or hoodie is always nice to have, but not mandatory.

If the former, then it's a combination of outdoorsy shit (raincoats, hiking boots, baseball caps) and hippie-core. It's a normal city though, so just wear whatever you want, nobody is going to stop you.
>>
>>12597451
Victoria: PREPCORE
Vancouver: hippie core
Vancouver but a student: NUMALE/SJW
Richmond: ASIA
Rest of BC: assorted trash cores
>>
>>12597415
im also from van, this poster got it.
it's pretty warm but just bring something to fend off the wind.
it's been sunny lately.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.