[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve this kind of hairstyle, /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How do I achieve this kind of hairstyle, /fa/?
>>
>>12595373
Show this photo to the person who cuts your hair.
>>
>>12595373
apply a dime size amount of semen on the palms of your hands and rub vigorously until the semen spreads all over your hands and comb your hair back with it to achieve that look.
>>
do you want that haircut or do you want that face?
>>
>>12595460
haircut
>>
you have thin hair, spray it with some saltwater and style it with whatever wax, then hairspray and then stay inside because any amount of wind will fuck it up
>>
>>12595373
simple hitleryouth sidecut then use some kind of wax and babypowder(its only talc) for the texture
>>
>>12595373
Keep in mind that even if you get the hair you won't have the same face
>>
if you struggle with getting the volume/height. try blow drying upside down
>>
>>12595460

People on /fa/ are bluepilled about facial aesthetics. when they see a good looking guy with that haircut, they think its the haircut that makes them look good
>>
>>12597546
bruh i said i just want to know how to get the cut
>>
>>12595858
this
any slight breeze will move it and then youll run your hands through your hair and fuck everything up
>>
File: 56.jpg (201KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
201KB, 600x900px
>>12595373
>>
File: brazzers.jpg (77KB, 577x585px) Image search: [Google]
brazzers.jpg
77KB, 577x585px
>>12598226
kinda looks like that bald guy from brazzers
>>
>>12598226
:) ty bald chan
>>
>>12598268
>tfw brainlet
>>
>>12598226
Based bald-chan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.