[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving my head.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: braun-waterflexWF2s-3.jpg (241KB, 1210x1210px) Image search: [Google]
braun-waterflexWF2s-3.jpg
241KB, 1210x1210px
I'd like to shave my head but I have no idea how to use that thing. I'm helpless.

How do I make sure I don't fuck it up?
>>
>>12593398
Bump.
>>
I shave my head every few days, its easy.

Do it in the mirror to begin with, set the clippers to whatever length you want, and start with yours sides and top, then do the back. You'll be able to hear a difference in sound when its still cutting hair and when its not.

Just take your time and don't rush, be careful for the areas right over/behind your ears and at the back near the top, easiest spots to miss
>>
>>12593398

get yourself a hand mirror, use it with the mirror on the wall to make sure you got everything on the back of your head.
>>
>>12593398
I don't think you'll be able to shave your head with that crap.
>>
>>12593398
>no idea how to use that thing
are you fred flintstone?
>>
>>12593398
>>12594046

how do you even cut your hair with this shit
>>
1-you won't be able to shave your head with that shit

2- cut the bulk of your hair with scissors first
>>
>>12594141
this, cut most off first
>>
>>12593527
just listen to this guy
>>
shaved my own head for the first time a few months ago. its a lot easier than you think. just go over your head a few times and just ask somebody if you missed any strands of hair which does happen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.