[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brands you've never heard of.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Post brands you've never heard of and want more information on, hopefully there are some old /fa/ posters still on here that can give good info.
I'll start:
>John Varvatos
Never heard of him, what is the quality of his clothing?
>>
brick obens
>>
File: gZ38ujB.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
gZ38ujB.png
27KB, 657x527px
>>12590378
>Post brands you've never heard
>>
prick ovens
>>
>>12590378
His boots are good.
>>
>>12590524
Total poseur. And turning CBGBS into a boutique was lame.
>>
I'd like to know more about up and coming Chinese designers. My familiarity begins and ends with Yang Li but a country that big has to have more talent.

>>12590526
Nowhere near as lame as letting CVS take over the space.
I wouldn't call him a poseur either, more of a massive fanboy. Its like he couldn't make the same music as his idols so he decided that dressing them would be the next best thing. His FW10 was also pretty decent desu
>>
>>12590378
from all the movies you haven's seen, which one is your favorite?
>>
What's the name of that Chinese designer who did dresses inspired by fire and ash
>>
>>12590500
yeah this is a dumb ass question lol
>>
>>12590378
I agree with the other anon, boots are good but, I would steer clear from his pants and shit. His converse collab isn't bad at all either so his shoes in general are nice.
>>
File: IMG_1371.png (500KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.png
500KB, 640x1136px
Get More Sleep clothing? I heard about them yesterday and they are pretty new and I'm fascinated and wanna know more about em
>>
>>12590583
angel chen, ziggy chen, feng cheng wang, uma wang, reo ma

basically just look at whoever h lorenzo stocks
>>
>>12591023
fuck off shill
>>
>>12591023
Another boring uninspired edgy streetwear brand for tumblr and reddit.
>>
I'd like to
But how can I????
Aaaargh
>>
>>12591042
>>12591037
>B-But what about the cute grill?
Also I'm not a shill I just wanted to know what was up with them because I got those tumblr vibes hardcore from them too
>>
>>12591050
>give your clothes to tumblr whores
>free advert
>>
>>12591023
Your brand is ded when you went full nihilism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.