[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are sk8 his so hard to lace and put on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: h58da7aeb144d2.jpg (62KB, 880x1130px) Image search: [Google]
h58da7aeb144d2.jpg
62KB, 880x1130px
Why are sk8 his so hard to lace and put on
>>
its the unstretchable leather and it's poor design
get a pair of ultra range pros
>>
>>12590221
cause theyre the best skate shoe
>>
>>12590281
why do they have a bad design, anon? I think they're great
>>
skate them and they will stretch and u can put them on easy, but if u just walk in them they never stop bein stiff
>>
>>12590221
They arent
>>
>>12590221
maybe u got a size too small
>>
>>12590333

I can think of so many skate shoes that are better to skate than these. Also nice trips
>>
>>12592365
like what? an actual suggestion would be better than "lol your shoes suck fag"
>>
>>12591087
I skate in mine but they are still a bitch to get on. But maybe that's because I have the canvas and not leather.
>>
>>12590221

maybe you have parkinson's disease, op.
>>
>>12593777
i now realize this was an aggressive response sorry bro. but suggestions are always appreciated
>>
skate the suedes, get the pros, the leather ones are just as hard to get on
>>
>>12590221
i recently got a pair as well. i had a pair that i daily'd for about a year and a half and they werent really hard to put on. but this new pair ive gotten is a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
>>12595005
Adidas Matchcourts and Converse cons ctas pro are much better. I've always hated skating sk8 his so i don't buy them anymore.
>>
>>12590221

Do you guys lace them all the way or do you leave an eyelet or two empty?

Why the fuck are they so damn wide?

Just found a pair behind a bin and did them up so they look new. Was about to buy a pair, the world works in mysterious ways.
>>
File: CONVERSE_GOODHOOD_SS16_406-2.jpg (428KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CONVERSE_GOODHOOD_SS16_406-2.jpg
428KB, 1000x1000px
>>12590333

best? what makes them better than literally any other suede skate shoe?
>>
File: CbrSt8AUUAACN0g.jpg (182KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CbrSt8AUUAACN0g.jpg
182KB, 960x960px
>>12596209

on top of that you just buy is on sale because they are going to get destroyed anyway
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.