[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate me and my squad /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_203.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_203.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
rate me and my squad /fa/
>>
>>12585605
fags/10
>>
>>12585605
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
>>
>>12585605
These faggots look so unbelievably tryhard

That is an instant turnoff for women. It is literally advertising that you seek approval from effeminate men interested in minute, autistic fashion "microtrends". Lack of character, metrosexuality, lack of any 'roots' or authenticity to the outfits.
I guarentee you all of these men would cry if you made them crawl under a car to change its oil in their kooky 'slacker edgy weathered' clothes. They wear combat boots, yet you could probably break their legs. The holes in their shirts are not from wear, but from autistic manicuring with scissors. Their clientelle in their shops are literally Brooklynite insecure estrogen bug men.

Do not be like these people. Choose clothes that suit you, choose clothes you aren't afraid to do masculine and physical activities in, choose clothes that are conscious of both your roots, your occupation in life, and what you aspire to be - and if the end result is a metrosexual hipster faggot, it's time for the noose.

You can be the exception to your feminised teen friends. The younger you start dressing like a man, the more they will look up to you and the more you will have a sense of self and dignity in this sea of globalism and consumerism. Reject faggotry. Reject hipsters. Reject quirky or edgy trends. Be yourself, and make yourself masculine and dignified.
>>
File: 1464194875461.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1464194875461.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>12586553
>>
>>12586553
>reject trends
>Do what -I- say instead
You're right, but you might wanna work on your presentation.
>>
>>12586553
the guy on the right looks familiar to me. im on the road to finally becoming myself and yes it feels good. but knowing who you truly are takes time and mistakes. i agree the sooner the better. im still working on it.
>>
>>12585605

You guys look so fucking wonky, I think its the ears and the round face/low cheekbones

at least the guy in the middle has nice eyebrows
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.