[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got the Dr. Dooms. Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: foams.png (176KB, 475x264px) Image search: [Google]
foams.png
176KB, 475x264px
Got the Dr. Dooms.

Thoughts?
>>
why did you get them
>>
>>12584997

I like the look of them, foams are durable, gonna be worth more in a few years, overall solid shoe.
>>
>>12585008
Why do you wear them with low cut socks like you're autistic?
>>
>>12585021

Sorry I'm not wearing knee high whiteys? What do you recommend?
>>
File: 1499303641599.jpg (136KB, 599x657px)
1499303641599.jpg
136KB, 599x657px
>naming those hideous monstrosities after one of the greatest comic book characters of all time
>doesn't even hide its ugly shortcomings behind of a mask
Return them with a live grenade hidden in the left shoe and stick around for the light show.
>>
>>12585023
not wearing foamposites with shorts
>>
>>12585035

>shoes made for sport with shorts
>don't wear them with shorts
>>
>>12585035
Thank you
I hate seeing hypebeasts that wear these and they dont even know how to rock them
>>
>>12585034

What's so ugly about them bro?
>>
>>12585047
Or they're for sports? Then why are you posting them On /fa/ like you're flexing
>>
>>12585059

>ask for opinions about new buy
>"stop flexing"

Aight, that's cool.
>>
>>12585047
>foamposites
>good for any sports

lol
>>
>>12585059

>>12585064

They were made for a sport and evolved into /fa/
>>
>>12585065

Didn't say they were good for it, just that they were made for it. Super durable but heavy
>>
>>12585064
Yeah I totally said stop flexing
And you were trying to flex stop pretending like you're not, you wouldn't be so defensive to criticism if you actually cared about our opinion.
>>
>>12585053

>call someone that wears these foams hypebeasts

I bet you strut in yeezys and think you're shits on point
>>
File: Thank You.jpg (59KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
Thank You.jpg
59KB, 500x253px
>>12585054
The misshapen body makes it distractingly obtuse. The weirdly calculated edginess of the foamed contour makes it basically impossible for it not to clash with a wardrobe that isn't some deplorable goth techninja shit.

It looks like you're wearing a nerfball on your feet imho.
>>
>>12585080

>"Hey guys I got these foams, what are your opinions?"

>Why do you wear them with low cut socks like you're autistic?
>I hate seeing hypebeasts that wear these and they dont even know how to rock them
>Yeah I totally said stop flexing

Besides getting shat on for buying popular shoes, I haven't gotten much in the way of constructive criticism besides

>don't wear them with ankle socks
>don't wear them with shorts
>>
>>12585047
but they don't look good with shorts...
>>
>>12585097
these are thoughts
>>
>>12585102

>these are thoughts
>ask for elaboration
>stop getting defensive

Sounds good.
>>
>>12585113
what did he mean by this
>>
>>12585123

Didn't space things out properly.

>"these are thoughts"

>ask for elaboration about said thoughts
>"stop acting defensive"
>>
>>12585023
wear them with sweatpants for maximum comfy

there's not much you can do with these they're just old basketball shoes that nike releases in retro colorways to sneakerheads for ~$230

they're too heavy to actually ball in compared to the ultralight tech of today, there's really no reason to get these unless you're a sneakerhead or you buy a good colorways (like dr. dooms) to display
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.