[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gap yah fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Hello /fa/

I am a white boy from the UK and I'll be spending the next few weeks in central america. As such I am not really accustomed to very hot weather and was wondering how I can dress appropriately. I have heard that 100% cotton is the way to go for everything. Does anyone have any experience with the fancy uniqlo stuff which is meant to keep you cool? I was thinking of maybe just getting a bunch of 100% cotton vests and shorts and just wearing that each day.

Any inspo of dressing for hot weather would be greatly appreciated. Bonus points if it manages to disguise me and help me not be robbed instantly
>>
>>12583967
100% linen
>>
>>12583967
Just dress in simple lightweight masculine clothing to keep you comfy and safe.
Masculine means no v-necks, no henleys, no tanktops if you're weak
get some real durable shoes too, no H&M canvas plimsolls or remotely expensive looking hype sneakers - I recommend waterproof running shoes, Central America is muddy as fuck

don't keep anything in your back pockets, hold your bags in front of you, wear a lightweight jacket to give your shoulders some structure if you have bitch arms/posture
>>
>>12584007
Cheers. I have bought a bunch of vests to wear but I'm relatively strong/tall so that should be okay.
I was just planning on using my beat stans for shoes, but I have some more serious waterproof hiking boots that I could use too.
Is it still muddy even in the summer?
>>
>>12584026
>summer
>on the equator
what the fuck is that? they have wet season and dry season, you will probably experience both considering you're doing a gap "year"

beat stans are fine for city walking, you will definitely appreciate that you brought your waterproof boots as soon as you step off pavement though

vests are nipple scarves, just wear a shirt unless you need extra pockets
>>
File: V5-1298910-600_HTF.jpg (107KB, 1064x1240px)
V5-1298910-600_HTF.jpg
107KB, 1064x1240px
>>12584037
>what the fuck is that? they have wet season and dry season
I'm retarded. I'm actually only going for about a month so it will just be during the rainy season.

>just wear a shirt
I think I would melt in something like that. Unless maybe it is thin linen and severely unbuttoned. Would something like pic related be ok? (Not UA though)
>>
>>12584068
unbutton short sleeved linen shirt would probably be ok but im not OP of >>12584037
>>
>>12584068
yeah tanks of that variety are common down there
pic is a safe practical choice
>>
wear silk or visoce u pleb
>>
>>12584227
>Workers are seriously harmed by the carbon disulfide used to make viscose
u n e t h i c a l

I have read that those materials aren't really all they're cracked up to be and it is more of a marketing thing. have you used them before?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.