[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to develop personal style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 12312.png (436KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
12312.png
436KB, 540x960px
Struggling a lot finding my style atm, was wondering what suggestions /fa would have to guide me further - no roast please
>>
only decent picture showing my proportions and such i need to fix up my hair too, would like recommendations
>>
>>12583945
lose weight, change hair, get nose surgery
>>
>>12583945
First step is to lose weight.
>>
>>12583945
>be asian
>be aesthetic race
Wear anything
>>
honestly this guy doesnt need to lose weight he's young i don't see the problem
>>
>>12583945
Shorts look kind of baggy, might just be your shape. Honestly try going full Uniqlo catalog core, it's made for the average Asian after all
>>
>>12583945 (OP)
can't go wrong with rick amirite :^)
>>
>>12583945
full rick and a buzzcut

that's the beginner tier here at fa
>>
Buy some adidas shorts.
>>
>>12583945
step 1: never wear polos unless you're playing a sport
Step 2: never wear shorts unless 25 miles away from water
step 3: Never wear flip flops to the mall unless you live across the street
step 4: Nev..erm. na nigga, what's the point, you ugly
>>
>>12583945
no one can really help you find a style per se. it's something you have to discover for yourself, just like how no one can tell you what food or music or movies you like. I would recommend that you lurk this board for a while, particularly the inspo threads, to see what catches your eye. If you find a piece of clothing you like, try to find a cheaper version of it online or something because it's probably gonna be expensive as fuck
>>
>>12583945
also some criticisms for this particular outfit

don't wear white socks with those slides
also don't wear ankle socks with slides at all
if you're going for the lazycore look don't wear polos, get a baggier shirt, and get slightly shorter shorts, those look a little long. try searching the internet for a pair of "volley shorts" or "volleyball shorts"
>>
>>12583945
do you have a pic of you wearing trousers/jeans/tshirt?
polo+shorts are something i rarely touch, so i can't really help
>>
basic fit but i got rid of the ozweegos now just trying to venture into americana but that didnt go well for me because i wanted to purchase visvim fbts but after searching the right colour way for so long i ended up not wanting to pursue it but i do like rick however it's very uniform
>>
>>12583945
>hand in pocket
I'm gonna do you a huge favor and tell you to buzz your hair off. You need some masculinity to balance your timid personality.
>>
>>12584175
dude stop embarrassing your parents and acquire some taste before buying anything over $100
you are really obviously letting /fa/ memes dictate what you spend your money on
>>
>12584185
I just bought to resell them but wore them once, i understand what you mean tho :((
>>
copy shit that you like. its not hard senpai. dont listen to what other people think especially when they dress like shit themselves
>>
>>12583945
I think the reason people struggle with finding style is because they have not discovered enough to have an opinion on clothes.
So basically, discover as much as you can, don't just write everything off as ugly or too cringe or whatever.
Doesn't mean you should consider wearing things, but consider what makes that clothing appealing.

With time you'll find what you like, I recommend for now to just get basics.
By basics I do not mean fast fashion that you throw away after you find your style.
I mean get like solid black pants, some solid all around sneakers, etc.
E.g. you can't go wrong with a pair of ultra boosts, I personally feel, or a pair of nice black apc pants.
Even if you find your style afterwards, you'll be able to apply the basics you bought to the new style because they're so basic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.