[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people think you're gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

A little backstory. I'm an electrical engineering student, currently living in the house with 3 other guys and 2 girls. The other day one of my female housemates had a conversation with my girlfriend about how my gf should be open to the possibility that I'm gay, since apparently "all her high school friends who were into fashion ended up being gay". This really pissed me off, as I am 100% confident in my sexuality. I don't even dress that out of the ordinary - usually slim black jeans, plain t-shirt and some CPs. I have a few androgynous items, such as SLP boots, and a falcon garments DR jacket (for which I constantly get shit for from my friends), but otherwise I'm pretty in shape and athletic. The whole reason I started dressing better in high school was to get pussy, and then it grew into a hobbie of its own. Sometimes I get gay jokes from my male friends, however those don't really bother me since I'm much more successful with the opposite gender than any of them. Has something like that ever happened to you?
>>
>I am 100% confident in my sexuality
Could've fooled me.
>>
I'm already a faggot so even if it does happen it means nothing to me. Do you happen to live in America? Americans have a weird view of masculinity. Consider the song Gay or European as a cultural context for how any man who gives a shit about his appearance must like dick or be from Europe.

It's annoying, but that's most likely the society you live in.
>>
>>12582940
Yes but i have an andro face and i can act pretty faggy desu, chicks still want the d tho
>>
>>12582949
I am in america, however I go to a big state school in a pretty liberal state. Te only people who give me shit for it are other autistic engineering students who don't have a lot of luck with the opposite gender themselves, which is why those remarks didn't really bother me. However a girl saying it so seriously upset me.
>>
>>12582940
You care way too much. You could come across as the most flamboyantly homosexual dude in your city, but at the end of the day your sexual preferences aren't anyone's business (besides maybe the people you're fucking and right now your current gf)

I doubt your girlfriend will be moved by what your housemate said. If she has any doubts or starts treating you differently then maybe she's not the type of chick you want to be with anyways
>>
Quit dressing like a fag
>>
>>12582969
Why do u still post here ur the real faggot
>>
>>12582976
Nah
No one talks to my gf about the possibilities of me being gay.
>>
>>12582996
That's cause you don't have one.
>>
>>12582940
>Do people think you're gay
Yeah, sometimes. I dress really basic too (usually jeans + t-shirt). Also I am very masculine looking, not skinny and have a full beard. I have random people assume that I am gay occasionally, even if I am simply going to the grocery store with my roommate. Two decently groomed men buying groceries together = gay. Hanging out with my friend who is flamboyantly gay = I'm his boyfriend. Not down to hook up with random unattractive bimbo at the club = I'm gay. etc. (All actual examples.) For some reason Americans have a weird obsession with guessing if people are gay / knowing their sexual orientation. I've never understood the fascination with others' sexual preferences but it doesn't bother me either. I usually just think it's funny when people assume I'm gay. Like I said though it doesn't happen frequently, just every once and a while. Anyone who's not a jock / Chad type dude is always occasionally under suspicion.
>>
File: chad122.jpg (47KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
chad122.jpg
47KB, 500x650px
>>12583070

If you are a chad dude that is WAY TOO HAndsome , you will get mired by women everywhere but some jealous dudes will think you are gay
>>
File: chadmugshot.jpg (196KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
chadmugshot.jpg
196KB, 768x960px
>>12582940

They'll call you gay, because you have a skinny frame and has androgynous fashion
>>
>>12583076
This is true as well. I have a good friend who is maxxximum Chad status that girls are always gushing over. Other men (especially gay men) frequently assume he is gay.
>>
You have to post pics if you want us to tell you if you look gay or not
>>
>>12582940
Everything wrong with this post:
>currently living in the house with 3 other guys and 2 girls
>3 guys
ok
>and 2 girls
Could have stopped there, sounds like an absolute nightmare.

>"all her high school friends who were into fashion ended up being gay"
Not only willingly interacting with this, you're LIVING with this person.

>This really pissed me off, as I am 100% confident in my sexuality
uh huh..

>(for which I constantly get shit for from my friends)
>my friends
>people I willingly engage with

>otherwise I'm pretty in shape and athletic
Other than being an insecure FAGGOT, yeah you're okay so far.

>The whole reason I started dressing better in high school was to get pussy
Nevermind you're a loser.

>Sometimes I get gay jokes from my male friends
Male bonding
>however those don't really bother me since I'm much more successful with the opposite gender than any of them
However I refuse to bond with people because I'm a HUGE INSECURE FAGGOT.

>Has something like that ever happened to you?
No. and to avoid anything like this happening to yourself in the future, try a rope around your neck.
>>
File: chadisback121.jpg (20KB, 265x470px) Image search: [Google]
chadisback121.jpg
20KB, 265x470px
>>12583084

If you are seen as attractive to gay men, you are probably decent looking
>>
>>12582964
fucking this. OP, quit being a fag.
>>
>>12582940
it sounds like there teasing you OP, just hit em with a curve ball like "I agree no ones ever that straight anyway" or "I mean non of the men Ive had sex with are gay" gets the laughs and throws them off target since they know your joking but have been given a mysterious answer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.