[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kog/ Knockoff General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: knockoffs.png (189KB, 1197x488px) Image search: [Google]
knockoffs.png
189KB, 1197x488px
Trying to find legit Rayban Clubmaster (RB3016) knockoffs via AliExpress. Anyone have experience with this sort of thing?
>>
>>12580943
>legit knockoffs
>legit
>knockoffs
What are you doing with your life?
Save money and get this or something.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-ray-ban-clubmaster-sunglassess
>>
>>12580943
>legit knockoffs

are you a fagget or something?
>>
>>12580956
Legit knockoffs literally just mean you're getting them wholesale from a Chinese supplier instead of paying the 500% markup of designer sellers in the West. They won't be any different from the "real" ones and will even have the logo, you just need to know where to look/what sites to buy them. Plastic sunglasses don't really cost $150+ no matter what the brand is.

go on dhgate and search "aooko" to see what I'm talking about
>>
>>12580967
You know Ray Bans aren't made in China, right? Do you buy "replicas" instead of designer clothes?
>>
>>12580967
They're $150+ because their made in Italy, production costs are higher than China, 5 cents an hour and shit
>>
File: pepe_sunglasses.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sunglasses.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>12580956
>>12580962
>>12580972
>>12580976
OP here, just got a pair off dhgate thanks to >>12580967.
Have fun with your Italishit overpriced pieces of face plastic while I sit here with the exact same things but for a reasonable price.
>>
What is a good way to get cheap prescription sun and regular glasses?

Do I buy the frames that I want cheap, then take them to a place that does lenses, or do some places there do both the frames and lenses?
>>
>>12581030
Insurance
>>
>>12580972
Clubmasters are.
>>
>>12581044

?
>>
Legit the only time I found a 'legit knockoff' was at a petrol station in Serbia. A very sleazy-core looking guy who spoke German was selling legit stolen Ray Bans. I knew for certain they were real, he even had those new bendable ones made out of carbon fibre. I didn't buy a pair (he was selling them for about €40) but I know for certain they were the real thing.
>>
>>12581030
They throw a bitch fit if you bring them frames because it means you left hundreds of dollars on the table for them

Most small business will treat you second class or turn you away.

But yeah buying frames with demo lenses is generally cheaper if you do not have insurance.

It's offensive to business owners though.

Like bringing McDonald's into their restaurant to use their free drinks/TV's and leaving trash /no tip
>>
>>12581524

Never really thought of looking into insurance rout, I am in UK so wonder how its different.
>>
Anyone have experiences with replica watches?
>>
>>12580943
>knockoffs
worse than walmart/thriftcore
if youre poor, embrace poverty
>>
http://aooko.v.yupoo.com/

these are literally 1:1, sick af
>>
>>12581051
Only certain colors, tortoise is still made in Italy.
>>
>>12580976
>He believes raybans are actually made in Italy.

The words you're looking for are "assembled in Italy."
>>
>>12581914
It still stands that anything made by luxottica is not worth the asking price.
>>
I know this lot sprout some shit, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8UkmFU

Seems relevant
>>
bump for legit knockoffs
>>
>>12581548
NHS should cover you mate,
Should've voted corbyn
>>
>>12581870
how the heck do you purchase on this website
>>
>>12581933
This is true, but I get mine at cost so I pay it anyway.
>>12581914
Tortoiseshell ones are the only clubmasters worth buying.
>>
>>12581804
most rep watches use the same cheap asian actions but if you don't care too much about that you can get relatively convincing ones from $15 to $300+
r/fashionreps has a decent post on rep watches
>>
>>12581870
>http://aooko.v.yupoo.com/
>>12584710

send help
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.