[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's Fashion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot 2015-09-25 22.00.11.png (361KB, 614x559px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-09-25 22.00.11.png
361KB, 614x559px
I lost 40lbs in the past year and have basically lived in athletic wear. I'd like to be a fashionable woman now.

When I'm not wearing sportswear it's usually a utility jacket (olive), jeans, a v-neck tee, and a scarf/keffiyeh. But there should be more than just that.
>>
Honestly before you try you're not going to get a good answer here.

You could try archived threads from a few years ago when there were more female posters and few prominent female trips who posted inspo but there was still the same issues then, just more opposed voices counter.

Basically all you'll get is a bunch of pictures of Asian girls in ill-fitting clothes they can only pull off because they're cute and Asian, piles of "minimalist" stuff that was in two years ago and some boy on here thinks makes him look deep to post, a few posting outfits on girls they have a crush on and an inevitable arguments about Asian girls and posting stuff that women don't like.

Try elsewhere for proper help.

Unless you're actually a guy looking for a covert way to begin a waifu thread.
>>
>>12573490
I was hoping /fa/ changed since my last deep dive here. I tried /r/femalefashionadvice a few weeks back and it is so fucking boring and reeks to basic white female.
>>
>>12573509
try all sources equally and build a foundation from all sides so you understand what other people are doing and what you would rather do
Remember that choosing what you wear is about feeling good about yourself and having fun. If you are not happy in your clothes, change em.
Find what you like and use all platforms - youtube/instagram/reddit/4chan and so on
We can't do the heavy lifting for you, but good luck
>>
>>12573509
ffa is incredibly boring. Every other thread is some meta thread, like this shit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/femalefashionadvice/comments/6k2q9x/success_i_dont_buy_clothes_just_because_i_want_to/
>>
>>12573467
You tryin to wear designer or just look better on a normal budget? General advice would be to stay away from fast fashion solutions like Zara for the most part, although sometimes their pieces can be reasonably incorporated into a fit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.