[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effay Bicycle Helmets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I know they're going to look pretty bad no matter what, but which ones look less bad? Bern helmets seem to be my best bet.
>>
i think giro has some of the nicest helmet designs

http://www.giro.com/us_en/products/men/helmets.html
>>
>>12571239
Yeah, some of those are pretty sweet
>>
How's my heltmet?
>>
File: IMG_3112.jpg (1MB, 3004x2722px)
IMG_3112.jpg
1MB, 3004x2722px
>>12571655
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (147KB, 800x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
147KB, 800x1034px
What's more effay than welcoming the kiss of death and going helmetless
>>
>>12571679
This. There are no effay helmets
>>
>>12571237
>>12571660
It's like you're too much of a pussy to not wear a helmet, but don't want to look like a fag who wears bicycle so you end up looking like a giant faggot with multiple dicks up his ass by wearing a skateboard/rockclimbing helmet .
>>
>>12571967
Yeah, and those helmets aren't even comparable to bicycle helmets
>>
>>12571679
>>12571967
Nigger, I have a wife and a life that I value a shitton. I'm pretty sure it's darkness after I die, so I'd like to be alive for a long time.
>>
>>12572073
Then wear a bike helmet (if you believe it's really going to save your life).
Those bmx ones without ventilation or whatever they're called look like something you'd give to an edgy teenager to get him to wear a helmet.
>>
>>12571237
I have a Bern. It's certainly cooler (relatively) than the usual helmets and people do compliment it. It's also durable, didn't crack when my head went into a windscreen 6 months ago.
>>
>>12571237
>Wearing a bicycle helmet
If theres no snow and ice, you only need to wear a bicycle helmet if you're shit at biking and if you're shit at biking you shouldn't be biking.

If there is snow and ice, you should be skiing or walking instead of biking.
>>
>>12572084
This is a poor argument. You can be a good cyclist and encounter shit drivers. In these cases your ace skills aren't going to stop your head hitting concrete.
>>
>>12572087
I've been biking daily for the past 20 years, drivers have never been a problem.
>>
>>
Oh wait this thread is about actual bicycle helmets. Are you German or something? What kind of loser wears helmets on his bike
>>
>>12571946
I have to agree. If you wear a helmet, just accept that it's going to look dorky.
>>
>>12572102
>hiding your face so people don't recognize you
good move
>>
>>12572083
tell us the story of how your head went into a windscreen anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.