[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of suit is this man wearing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498662398557.jpg (181KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498662398557.jpg
181KB, 1200x800px
Does /fa/ approve?
>>
>>12566314
stop posting this shit
>>
>>12566316
It is a legit question, I was looking at this and wondering if it's jcrew. Also, it seems a little small / tight fitting for him. What do you guys think of the choice of black shirt underneath and that pocket square? Seems like he was over dressed for the event compared to everyone else. Kind of looks like a rap video.
>>
>fat fuck
>believes white people built the pyramids
not effay at all
>>
>>12566354
I'm talking more about the suit on him in the context of this event not so much about who he is. In this pic he looks like a rapper but in the video he seems to be too overweight for the suit and it seems like an awkward stylistic choice.
>>
The subtle shade difference works well with pronouncing his upper torso area. It's as if his jacket is saying " look at me! I'm confident but clean, but I'm not afraid to get dirty." Any more pics?
>>
File: richard-spencer.jpg (72KB, 961x658px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer.jpg
72KB, 961x658px
>>12566314
here's another one. he looks angrier in this one. probably talking about racial issues or something.
>>
>>12566370
Definitely not a suit for the faint-hearted. He has a build that fills the suit up more. Chunky. Probably was a custom fit. I couldn't wear it with my stature as it is, but it looks fitting for nearly any casual or celebratory occasion.
>>
I really dislike the idea of wearing black at noon in summer, especially with a suit like that. At least he's not wearing skiing sunglasses and two shirts like the guy by his side.

A brown shirt would've fit him better and he's a nazi anyway so it would have been the perfect shirt, plus it would match with the handkerchief, his hair color and his sunglasses.
>>
>>12566392
> I really dislike the idea of wearing black at noon in summer

Whoa! I think you 1/2 figured it out. That's what is so weird about this, not only is it weird that he is wearing a white suit and that it's a little tight on him and that he is wearing a black shirt under it but he is wearing this out in the open on a hot day. It just projects total discomfort.
>>
>>12566354
WE
>>
>>12566591
And the pocket square is like the cherry on top making the optics feel completely horrible especially in light of this being an extremely cringeworthy political rally. I wonder if he was sweating under that heavy jacket, he seems dry which makes no sense. Everyone else seems hot af. I still think this suit is from jcrew but I could be wrong.
>>
>>12566314
they all look like fags
>>
>>12566314
Seersucker
>>
File: IMG_2635.jpg (97KB, 440x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.jpg
97KB, 440x682px
>>12566598
WUZ
>>
>>12566591
I also don't like the very skinny suit lapels on someone with a broad build, the whole fit looks odd.
>>
Looks like linnen.
>>
>>12566314
It'll be linen or a linen/cotton blend. The fit is a bit tight around the waist and it's garbo to ever wear any kind of shirt but plain white, so approval withheld.
>>
File: nigger2.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nigger2.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>12566625
KANGS N' SHIEET
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.