[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So your hairline changing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: jason-statham-hair-loss.jpg (39KB, 1170x666px) Image search: [Google]
jason-statham-hair-loss.jpg
39KB, 1170x666px
Anon, you're young. You notice your hairline is growing further back up your scalp. Here's what to do:

- Raise your eyebrows, and wrinkle your forehead. The site of the highest wrinkle is your original hairline. If you're older than 16 you will probably notice some hair loss.

- Realise that a maturing hairline is different to a receding hairline. Most white guys have a mature hairline if they are older than 18. In fact, as long as you aren't a complete autistic faggot, you will embrace this fact. It can give you an air of maturity and sophistication. Hairlines often stop maturing and you won't go bald until many years later.

- Get the fuck over it. There's nothing you can do about it. It happens to almost all guys. There's so much more to your life and your look than your fucking hair, faggot.

- If you're really feeling self-conscious about it, compensate. Get jacked. You can have the worst hairline in the world and you can still get your dick sucked. Some of the most handsome and attractive guys in the world are completely bald. Dress well. Be successful. Girls don't give a shit about your hairline if you do any of these things.

- Buzz it. Yeah, you want good hair, but there's nothing you can do now. Buzz it off. There's absolutely nothing less attractive to a woman than this:

https://menshairstylesclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Black-Hairstyle-for-Balding-Men-2015.jpg?x92179

A full head of hair, a mature hairline, or no hair. There's no better way to look washed out and disgusting than half a fucking head of hair, anon.

- Don't bother with supplements. Nothing says "I can't accept it" than a hair transplant or Minoxidil.

- Grow a beard.

- Wear hats if you're really so self conscious.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/quietus_production/images/articles/4020/varg_vikernes_large_1270121283_crop_550x403.jpg

Grow the fuck up anon, your hair will fall out whatever you do. Get over it.
>>
File: Prince_William_3580608c.jpg (21KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_William_3580608c.jpg
21KB, 460x287px
>he just doesn't care

I call bullshit on everything. At this point, there is nothing aside from hair piece.
>>
>>12564932
>jus b ur self! jus b confidant!
>>
>>12564942
>literally the prince of England

great comparison
>>
>>12564932
Not a bad post OP except for that part where you're giving guys false hope.

No, chances are if you're worried about that "maturing" hairline now that's going to be full-on horseshoe baldness before you are 30, mate.
>>
If your hair is not prominent and thick at the top and toward the front of your head your chances are either 0 or next to it pls stop.
>>
>tfw sometimes you come on /fa/ just to laugh at baldlets
>>
>>12564932
Anon, you're young, you notice your hairline is further back up your scalp, here's what to do:

- Raise your eyebrows, and wrinkle your forehead. The site of the highest wrinkle is your original hairline. If you're older than 16 you will probably notice some hair loss

Reali*Ze that the hair in the front and top of your head is the most important and the less of it you have the more difficult it is to be attractive. (hence why fuckboi haircuts exist)

-If you're feeling self concious about it, compensation is a terrible idea because it's extremely transparent. getting jacked is useful and you should do it for actual reasons but without hair what your doing is beyond obvious

- Everything else OP said is false hope, you better get workin on money for hair cloning because if you're 20, hair must be a plenty.
>>
File: jack nicholson shining.jpg (19KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack nicholson shining.jpg
19KB, 500x373px
desu if I was balding I'd probably aim for more of a 70's/80's Jack Nicholson vibe
>>
>>12564932
ITT: wonderbread
>>
>>12564932
Awesome! No you can look 37 at 25 if you work really hard!
>>
>>12565349
it's a great kind of feel
t. 0 hair loss at 25
>>
>tip of hair hasn't moved
>left temple hasn't gone back significantly
>right temple hairline just plowing backwards like a rabid retard

what kind of genes do i have /fa/
>>
>>12564932
>The site of the highest wrinkle is your original hairline

uhh I dunno about that.. just did this test and there are no hair follicles there and I cannot remember a time in my life ever where my hair came down that far. I was not a wolf boy. I'm not balding, so what gives?
>>
>>12566358
Mine, apparently
>>
>>12566268
>t. 0 hair loss at 25 and has no right to complain if people rape and murder me because I'm not a good person*
FTFY
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (87KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
87KB, 480x360px
I dislike how basic the Statham-tier advice is since it's boring. Hairline is pretty solid at late 20's but when it starts to go I'll get the Fraiser mullet.
I'm already a fairly ugly piece of shit and do alright for myself so I'm not too worried. I think I could handle almost any look as long as I'm not fat.
>>
>>12566378

Please, tell us how you really feel
>>
>>12566362
Nah, try again. You have to really fucking lift them and you'll feel a slight one at the very top
>>
I've been losing hair like hell since February and just did this and i'm not proud to say that i'm fucked, im just 16 years old, i dont care if i get banned at this point, I just can't believe that im already balding. Is there any way to regrow it and stopping losing hair, or should i just end it all
>>
>>12564932
That is a buzz-cut dumbass.
>>
>>12566962
haha I started to loose my hair since I was 14, nofap seems to make my hair feel stronger, buy anti-hairfall shampoo and a good keratin shampoo, use essential oils
>>
Nice place to cop effay ball caps?
>>
>>12566966
Damn, how old are you how is your hairline these days?
>>
>>12566358
This, but it's my left temple. What the fuck?
>>
>>12566962
Why not go to the doctor? 16 seems a little young but whatever. He could put you on Fin, which has worked well for many dudes I know (it can, in very rare circumstances fuck up your dick/sex drive for life iirc). How's the hair in the rest of your family? That'll be a decent indication of your future.
Also under age
>>
File: IMG_1449.jpg (127KB, 472x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
127KB, 472x780px
>>12566962
I am 18 anon. I've had this hairline since I was your age. Buzz it if you think your face suits it. Feels bad to have shitty hair genetics but could be worse.
>>
>>12566962
Its gone senpai
>>
I wish I could go back in time and tell my young self not to wear hats so much
>>
>>12567335
There's no way that's an actual cause
>>
>>12567335
I don't want to get too autistic here because I'm tired but male baldness has nothing to do with hats. It's to do with test + DHT sensitivity.
more test (more DHT) + low DHT sensitivity = haircel.
More test (more DHT) + high DHT sensitivity = baldlet.
>>
>>12567384
Im receding on my temples hard and Im only 19.
Ive also worn hats my whole life because I have shit hair in general, having two cowlicks on the front of head.
>>
>>12566541
I mean, there's not much else of an otiin if you're going bald.

Like yeah, you can do the skullet thing if you've got a very certain style you can pull off. Maybe the horseshoe if you're older and don't give a fuck. But if you're, under 40, your only option is to get fit and go either buzz or full shave unless you've got a super eccentric thing going on.

It sucks there's not more options.
>>
>>12566358
>>12566365
>>12566993
Post pics.
>>
>>12565716
if u were handsome/wealthy its a legitimate option

desu
>>
I'm 27 with a receding hairline.

I have thought about it a lot. Things you can't do while being bald

>model
>singer in a band
>relationship with college girl
>being effay

Everything else is on the table.

You will also lose 2-4 points of attractiveness. Women do too just by getting older.
>>
>>12567962
>tfw already a 6 at best and losing hair
>>
>>12567996
Eh, I was not good looking before and lost my hair. Even though I think I'm uglier now I've actually done better. The things I notice are that people assume you're more mature, wealthier and a few years older. Decidedly not effay.
It's not so much a death sentence as it is the total obliteration of whichever look you were cultivating with hair...so it is a death in one sense but not the way people assume. Trying to offer some perspective from the other side. It might be different since I'm older than you.
>>
>>12568006
I agree with you and I'm >>12567962

You become forced to have a different look. It sucks but you have to deal with it. My face has become a lot more masculine from 22-26 which helps.

If it really bothers you, you can get a transplant and and take sexually inhibiting drugs lol
>>
File: 1497671560197.png (75KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1497671560197.png
75KB, 506x608px
my hairline is okayish but I lose hair in the crown area. THE WORST KIND OF BALDING.
>>
>>12567962
all of these points are not true btw
>>
>>12568064
Explain
>>
>>12568075
there are plenty jobs for shaved head models out there, the only thing you need in order to be a singer in a band is a good singing voice, plenty of college girls are daddy chasers, if you actually can't get one just by being a charismatic man alone, and there are plenty of effay shaved man as well.
>>
>>12568075

explain what?

how stupid you have to be to think you can't do certain things other than brush your hair when you're bald?
>>
>>12567962
>singer in a band

the singer in X Ambassadors is bald and it almost god me laid because a fangirl saw me and thought I was him
>>
The top is thinning fast. Unfortunately, the horseshoe grows fast, thick and wirey.
>>
>>12564932
Just get a hair transplant.
>>
>>12569174
If hair transplants were half as effective as the average person thought there wouldn't be gaggles of wealthy, successful baldlets. It's not as straight forward as getting your tits done for a number of reasons.
>>
Just jump on fin you dummies. 28 and look like I'm 22-23. First sign of thinning and I jumped on it right away. A year later my hair looks better than it ever has and I'm rolling into 30 with all of it intact. Shit's cash.
>>
>>12569287
I noticed a substantial decrease in my libido on fin (doctor said it was common in some cases) and I went off it. Glad it's working for you, wish it did for me desu
>>
>>12569287
I'd like to. But I have no doctor that will prescribe it. :(
>>
>>12569196
Maybe they just don't give a fuck. It's not like they have trouble getting pussy or something.
>>
>>12569196
It really is simple.
>>
>>12564932
I have a thick head of hair am a nice hairline but I'll bump anyway. This board has a weird obsession with going bald. Sure it must suck but just embrace it
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.