[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wears clothes with brand names on them Hey look at that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: img 7.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
img 7.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>he wears clothes with brand names on them
Hey look at that guy, he has a shirt with a word!
Take some drugs and realize what the problem is with you.
>>
>>12563169
People who wear clothes with visual logos and graphics are usually the most un/fa/shionable people you'll see.
>>
>>12563169
Or better yet stop taking drugs and realize what a pretentious faggot you were.
>>
File: 1498489778852.png (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1498489778852.png
8KB, 208x243px
>>12563169
People with logos on shirts are basically free advertising
>>
>>12563192
yeah u honestly start to realize how pointless any of it is. what difference does a graphic honestly make, its still a tshirt, its still made of fabric.
>>
>>12563169
>Take some drugs and realize what the problem is with you.
LMAO
>>
>>12563169
Branding can be tasteful as long as its deliberate and the branding doesn't make the garment cost 200% more than its actually worth.
>>
>>12563273
it's going to do that though
>>
I used to be full-on nologo but now it's like... If I want some good sweat pants I just deal with it.
>>
>>12563169
I only have one piece of branded clothing, a shirt with a superdry logo on the pocket flap. I don't like it but the shirt is very comfy and good quality too.

It's not written in huge letters across the chest like their other stuff, which looks awful, but it still bugs me and I feel like I'm being judged.
>>
>>12563205
Find a piece of clothing that wouldn't look as good if it didn't have branding on it. Also, nihilism is shit.
>>
>>12563169
People will never see that branding is a problem and will defend it. I mean looking at this thread you could clearly see people unable to build a case that branding is ok. It's a bullshit concept used to make people feel special about buying some kind of clothing piece and it does even more if that piece is exclusive.

People don't want to admit how retarded branding is because it admits to them how fucking stupid they are themselves so they'd rather just lie
>>
File: IMG_5205.jpg (107KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5205.jpg
107KB, 1200x1200px
I kind of like the little polo horse on RL polo shirts. Not sure why; I guess they successfully sold me. Small artistic logos I sometimes enjoy, but usually not.

Otherwise, I totally agree with you. Branding as words/letters pisses me off no matter the size. There is nothing worse than seeing some fucking Arab who obviously wears gloves to the gym the 2 times/week he goes wearing pic.
>>
the fred perry logo unironically looks good but all the chads here wear it
>>
>>12563169
Huge branding is a sign of weak design, I mean take away these shitty logos like supreme, palace, gosha and shit like that and you'll get the blandest piece ever, no one will buy that shit
>>
>>12563776
>tfw the only big logo thing I own is a Fred Perry sweater
it was 5$ for a nice sweater with no signs of wear, I couldn't resist
FP is my favorite mall-tier brand anyway, nice coherent style, cool brand history and cultural meaning
helps that almost noone here has heard about that brand
>>
I don't understand what the op is saying. Is he saying that the problem is branding or people who are critical of branding?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.