[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ copypastas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492485474569.png (1MB, 1622x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1492485474569.png
1MB, 1622x1118px
looking for /fa/ copypastas particularly tricky ricky ones. askin for a friend ;)
>>
>>12563086
WELL you fucking faggot worm
how about you do something original and make up your own "copypasta" for "trolling" are you so fucking retarded that you cant make your own shit you fucking retard wortless piece of shit you come to my "/fa/" and ask this shit you are probably from reddit trying to find "funny 4chan stuff xDDD" you are a fucking faggot you will never achive anything in life you will never leave your moms basemant nobody will come to your funeral and nobody is your friend everybody will be happy if you die you fucking faggot shitfag nobody will miss you NOBODY you will never kiss a girl neither have sex with her you ask your mom to buy you clothes beacuse you are a usless cockroach you are worse than a cokcroach worse than aTURK maybe you are a shit t*rk faggot no girl sees you on street you suck dicks for money to buy clothes you never wear
just fuck off and die please get off my board and fuck off ok you turk piece of shit
okay go back to turky roach
>>
>>12563167
this is my favourite /fa/ copypasta
>>
>>12563171
fuck off this is original i just made that up from my mind beacuse im smart you faggot unlike you kill your self please
>>
>>12563178
this is my second fav
>>
>>12563167
>>12563178
love these

someone post the Asian HBA one
>>
>>12563199
>>12563266
what the fuck did you not understand you fucking faggot maggot
this is no "copy-pasta" for your reddit fantasies
you are nonething you are less then nonething
im o r i g i n a l i dont need to spend 1000$ on chlotes you cockroach when i go out every girl wants to be with me you faggot cocksucker
>>
>>12563086
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
Imagine having something you're passionate about, in which you spent countless days researching and gaining over 50 pages of support for it, being turned into a complete joke and by an admin nonetheless. Of course you wouldn't imagine, you wouldn't even bother to sympathize with the people who gave a damn about this topic and its cause because you're that shallow. At least these people care about the game's mechanic more than you do because they want to improve it out of love and experience, and here you are, spouting memes. Get some help, you heliphobe.
>>
>>12564405
These copypastas are great keep them coming
>>
>>12563086
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought
behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join
those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes
heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Anthony Fantano and Filthy Frank - they're out there day and night, burning the
midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as
they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and
I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at
9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't
get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the chans...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.