[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are MeUndies actually good or are they a meme? What are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: M500_HND_PDP.jpg (147KB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
M500_HND_PDP.jpg
147KB, 1296x1296px
Are MeUndies actually good or are they a meme?
What are some good brands for underwear.
>>
just wear any comfortable underwear, i'm pretty sure that no one wants to see or care about what undies you're wearing anon
>>
>>12562853
I like the designs, They're great but the briefs sometimes have too little fabric in the pouch.
>>
>>12562915
You misunderstand, then. Let me rephrase.

What are some good brands for comfortable underwear?

MeUndies sells standard black and white undies and stuff, their main selling point is supposedly being super comfortable.
>>
>>12563185
MeUndies is god tier comfy. I love just grabbing and slapping my own ass while I wear them.
>>
>>12562915
You'll care when you miss out on the succ when she pulls down your pants and sees your broke ass Fruit of the Loom or Kirkland brand undies.
>>
File: 1484644353066.jpg (7KB, 286x229px) Image search: [Google]
1484644353066.jpg
7KB, 286x229px
>>12563218
>I love just grabbing and slapping my own ass while I wear them.
>>
>>12562853
gotten two pairs of boxer briefs so far, very comfortable but desu they kind of ride up. gonna switch to regular briefs I think
>>
Calvin Klein is the only acceptable underwear
>>
MeUndies are very comfortable fabric in terms of pure softness. They also make your package look pretty big, since they sort of cup your junk and accentuate it.

That being said, once your cock gets caught in that little front pouch they have, it's really uncomfortable when you get an erection. I have to pull my dick out of that part of my underwear and point it to the side. They also don't breathe that well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.