[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat guy effay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey /fa/ fatty here currently losing weight. That being said I'm still at 330 lbs and 5'10". At my heaviest I was 440 but I've gotten down to a point where I no longer feel like I have to dress like pic related. How can I be effay while not breaking the bank because I'm continuing to lose weight and will not keep these clothes for more than 3 or 4 months at a time?

I've already started purchasing nice sneakers and watches because those will continue to fit after I've lost the additional 150 from here. Any advice is hugely appreciated. Pic related is a little worse than what I wear right now but I'm mostly baggy shirts and jeans that I have to cuff to an insane level right now.

Again thanks for any help.
>>
im 5'10 160 and i feel fat. its so different to my ideal weight (140). i feel slow and sluggish and...not my best. its amazing that theres a person more than double my size. wow.

also just keep wearing the same clothes, buy nuthib nice til youre under 200
>>
>>12560119
Glad I can be a sideshow attraction. And yeah I'm not looking for anything super nice but I'm looking for cheap shit that's still effay.

Also do keto, I've lost 110lbs in 9 months on this while doing 20 min of cardio a day.
>>
keep going man,
it's hard to be effay while being fat, just don't fall for loose clothing (especially pants)
stay clean cut
flannel shirts tend to look aight on fat guys
>>
>>12560095
do not buy anything expensive or quality.. the most expensive thing I would buy if I was you is something like Uniqlo.

I would find every thrift store around you and take advantages of any sales they have. There's a local thrift store I go to that has certain colored tags for 80 cents each. I walked out with 10 shirts, 2 pairs of joggers and some shorts for like 15 bucks the other week.
>>
>>12560095
Congrats on the weight you've lost so far. For real. I've been a lanklet most of my life, but as I got older my metabolism slowed down and I packed on a few pounds (That I've since lost). Definitely easier to gain weight than lose it.

As far as clothes go, don't go too crazy since you hopefully won't be wearing them for too long. Buy some nice basics, maybe some button ups without any sort of gaudy details, and check out some Levi's jeans. They're usually pretty versatile with their waist and inseam measurements, so you should be able to find some pairs that you don't have to do crazy cuffs on.

Keep it up, dude.
>>
>>12560149
Thanks senpai, good looking out. I'll keep this shit in mind.
>>12560156
Yeah the only expensive shit I'm buying right now is shoes and watches. Jeans and shirts are cheap as fuck. I'll have to hit some thrift stores soon.
>>
>>12560163
Yeah I'm looking at picking up a few pairs of 514 stretch jeans here soon, current pant size is 44/28 tho and the shortest inseam they offer on their jeans is 30 hence the crazy cuffs. I have a tall torso but short ass legs. Either way I'll make it work. Right now I wear the same pair of jeans every day of the work week and chill in basketball shorts on the weekends.
>>
>>12560095
Waste of fucking life
>>
>>12560211
This
>>
>>12560095
You can't be fashionable, you're fat.

Buy walmart/discount store clothing until you're at your ideal weight, buying anything nice now will actually have a negative effect on your weight loss as it'll be harder to justify losing the weight if you can already dress in 'nice clothing'

Focus on creating a list of items and style combinations you'll wear at your ideal weight while buying the shoes/watches/jewelry/hats/grooming essentials you need now that you won't size out of.
>>
just dress like every old man in florida

or like a sumo

you can have an aesthetic if you're fat but mostly at the expense of getting "looks" from random people, whether you care about that or not is a different story
>>
>>12560095
You are shorter than me and double my weight. Keep losing it though dude, no one can be /fa/t, despite what anyone tells you.

>>12560119
5'10" and 160 is a pretty good weight if you're in shape. I'm 5'11", weigh 160 and pretty content with it.
>>
>>12560095
How about just killing yourself?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.