[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinons on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hair.png (315KB, 244x786px) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
315KB, 244x786px
bully OK
>>
to my knowledge, any sane male disproves of this
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
>>
>>12558466

Lookin' like a neapolitan basic bitch.
>>
>>12558466
Early life
Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy was born on January 23, 1998 in Plantation, Florida and grew up in Pompano Beach, Florida and Lauderhill, Florida. He is of Egyptian, Indian, German, Jamaican and Italian descent. In 2014, he spent a year in a juvenile detention centre, where he met Krishan Banshal, better known as Ski Mask the Slump God. Onfroy and Banshal became good friends, and would go on to collaborate with each other numerous times upon their release.[4][5]

Career
Onfroy uploaded his first song as XXXTentacion to his SoundCloud account in 2014 called "Vice City."[6] Over time, he would continue to upload small snippets of songs that would either soon release or remain unreleased. Onfroy also released 2 collaboration albums with fellow American rapper Ski Mask the Slump God, called Members Only Vol. 1 and Members Only Vol. 2, in 2015 respectively. In 2016, he released the EP Willy Wonka Was a Child Murderer,[7] with music heavily inspired by heavy metal and indie music.

Onfroy's most popular song to date is "Look at Me," which was originally released in 2016 and re-released in 2017, and peaked at number 34 on US Billboard Hot 100 and the Top 40 of the Canadian Hot 100.[8] The single helped him gain more popularity in early 2017 due to accusations of Canadian rapper Drake using a similar rap flow in his then unreleased song, now released under the name "KMT", that he previewed at a concert in Amsterdam featuring British rapper Giggs.[9][10]

After his release from prison, Onfroy released three songs on his SoundCloud account on April 18, 2017.[11] Onfroy is currently working on his studio albums, Bad Vibes and 17, as well as mixtape I Need Jesus and his collaborative album Members Only Vol. 3 with Members Only.[12][13][14]

His debut commercial project, Revenge, an 8-track mixtape consisting of previously released songs, was released on May 16, 2017.[15]
>>
>>12558469
>>12558472
No memes, original thoughts only

If they correleate, so be it, but I figured this just might be suble enough to work. Its not like this would apply if I wanted to dye it black.
>>
>>12558478
It really would with green eyes. Shit, that's a winning combo though.
>>
>>12558488
Oh, no, that's spumoni.
>>
>>12558480
>no memes

FUCKNG LEAVE
>>
>>12558466
i might have brain injury but i think this is cute and depending on your face and body could be hot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.