[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do these 4 girls have in common?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.jpg (7KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7KB, 181x278px
I'm kinda unconfortable to make this question cause i don't think that i look like anyone that i'm gonna talk about but i need an opinion.
It happened this year 4 times that a person told me that i look like someone..and every time i was very unconfotable cause i find those girls really pretty and i can not accept that I'm like one of them
Anyway they told me first that i look like Audrey Hepburn, then like emily ratajkowski, then alessandra mastronardi and at least micha burton
but i can not understand how they are saying something like this cause i find them very different
so do you guys think that those 4 girls have something in common? and what?
>>
>>12557115
The four have vagania
>>
>>12557122
*vagina
>>
Idk but post a pic of you and I can tell you if you look like Emi
>>
>>12557115
Face and eye shape and maybe lips.
>>
>>12557115
They're white women with light to mid brown hair. You might dress like some pictures some people associate with them.

Seriously. Don't read into it any more than that. People just base telling you that you look like someone generally based on hair, photos they know of them where they've worn their hair/clothes etc in a similar way you're wearing them and generally mention it only if it's someone more attractive than you because otherwise it might offend.

I get Audrey Hepburn, Winona Ryder and Elena Tonra all the time. Not because I look like them but because I am also a white brunette woman with a similar hairstyle to each at some point and I've worn trousers like that famous picture of Audrey Hepburn on that bike. That's literally it.

It's really not that deep. If someone you do or wear is reminiscent to a more attractive celebrity people will tell you because it's seen as easy conversation.
>>
>>12557115

THE FOUR OF THEM HAVE PETITE ECTOMORPHIC BUILDS, SHARP FACIAL FEATURES, SQUARE FACES, ET CETERA.
>>
>>12557122
vagania trump?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.