[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /fa/ exercise clothes? I've just been going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: burgundy adidas.jpg (28KB, 610x449px) Image search: [Google]
burgundy adidas.jpg
28KB, 610x449px
What are /fa/ exercise clothes?

I've just been going to the gym in sweatpants and a white undershirt so far.
>>
nikelab 4sure
>>
/fa/ looks in the gym:

1. Obviously working hard and not fucking around
2. Being fit

Wearing basic clothes is the way to go imo. If you're fit, they'll look nice. Stop wearing them after they start looking real nasty. Just avoid cringy shit that talks about going BEAST MODE or shirts that say you squat because you want an ass like an Overwatch character or w/e
>>
athletic shorts above the knee with pockets and a sleeveless shirt or a tank top

if you're a girl just wear leggings and a shirt

anything else and you're trying too hard.

worst mistakes:
-full make up, designer water bottle, matching color high waist spandex shorts and bra and shoes
-basketball shorts, pulled up socks, tight athletic top (underarmor, sometimes nike) especially if it's longsleeve
-sandals
-jeans
-track suit
-boost or designer sneakers
>>
>>12555530
>athletic shorts above the knee with pockets and a sleeveless shirt or a tank top
what about when I'm running outside and it's cold
>>
>>12555615
joggers
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 900x1200px
adidas tracksuits are the best for everything lol

i love mine
>>
>>12555632
not acording to this guy
>>12555530
>>
>>12555502
>shirts that say you squat because you want an ass like an Overwatch character or w/e
lmao, do people like this really exist?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1080x1080px
>>12555698
fuck him lol

adidas tracksuits are /fa/
>>
>>12555745
>adidas tracksuits are /fa/

not for working out. it's not practical
>>
>>12555750
why not
>>
>>12555745
are adidas /fa/ for guys too or just girls?
>>
>>12555700
Only on insta I think; even then they are rare
>>
Just wear something that you like? It's like you were asking how to dress on the street, nobody should answer that for you.
If anything I would say that you should avoid things like makeup, perfume, jeans and so on. If you're going to run I would advise you to get compression pants (even if hidden under my shorts like me) and to avoid fabrics that soak up sweat like cotton.

>>12555530
Who are you the gym police?
>>
>>12555530
jeans at the gym? people do this?
>>
>>12555700
I saw some DYEL at the gym I use wearing a tank that said BRAAAP on it
>>
>>12555530
High socks help with deadlifts tho
>>
File: snapchat-842866002_1024.jpg (218KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat-842866002_1024.jpg
218KB, 576x1024px
>>12555745
Cyka Blyat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.