[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does this not exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 374629378629347.jpg (27KB, 405x563px) Image search: [Google]
374629378629347.jpg
27KB, 405x563px
>light blue boxers
>button fly
>no logo on band
>less than $20

the fashion industry is fucking cancer. everything is the same horribleness and never what you want. how does something as simple as 33 inch inseam pants not fucking exist?
>>
Learn to make your own clothes.
>>
File: 1479069108556.jpg (91KB, 406x343px) Image search: [Google]
1479069108556.jpg
91KB, 406x343px
>>12555322
if there's something you want and it doesn't exist, make it yourself. Or better yet, go to someone who makes clothes for a living and pay them to do it.

Or....and, call me crazy you guys, make your own sweatshop and make all the clothes you like for hardly any cash at all, have it noticed by fashion icons and gurus, and then get MEGA rich, LIKE ME!

Because I'm a rich bitch. God damn it.
>>
>>12555327
How do you start your own sweatshop? Do you go to south east asia, hire a bunch of child prostitutes and instead of fucking them take them to an old warehouse and tell them to start sewing?
>>
For me to understand your logical proposition, to picture what you intend with those symbols (arranged so meaning is gleaned from their position in relation each other), you must first define an alphabet for me
>>
Pretty sure my dad has about 50 pairs of exactly those.
>>
>>12555327
>make your own sweatshop and make all the clothes you like for hardly any cash at all, have it noticed by fashion icons and gurus, and then get MEGA rich, LIKE ME!
storytime?
>>
try target, landsend and similar brands
>>
>>12555371
Once upon a time I sewed a blouse with mother's help that I wanted her to wear. I was a little boy and I enjoyed the sewing process and my mother's hands helping me sew. My father was a manly man and when I showed him the blouse he lost his mind. He yelled at me to not do any 'girly activities' ever again, shouting that only girls sew. He burnt the blouse in the backyard and I sobbed like a baby the whole time. My mom asked me not to sew again, but I kept doing it behind their back. Each garment destroyed when they were discovered because the house was a very small house. So instead of burdening them anymore, I ran away. I stayed at my bestie's house and used her sewing machine. Her mother signed us up for sewing classes, and people began taking notice of my work. By the time I was an adult I was showing my clothes to stores, some were hits while others were slammed doors. With all the money I was getting, I decided to choose a sweatshop where my clothes would be mass produced and could be sold to retailers.
Father eventually came around, apologizing and never appreciated the amount of work that goes into it.
Now I'm rich, bitch.
>>
>>12555322
my boyfriend has about 30 pairs of exactly what your described
>>
>>12555435
what brand
>>
>>12555434
what's your brand?
>>
>>12555519
one that's too expensive for you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.