[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Just got a new Fedora

Let me know what you guys think
>>
>>12551218
b8
>>
>>12551246
lol this is really me

I just want some opinions on my new fedora man
>>
>>12551252
bad
>>
>>12551284
Really? I just paid $175 for it
Do you think if I wore a suit it would look good?
>>
>>12551292
no, carry on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
>>
>>12551218
I think it looks pretty classy bro!
>>
Think it looks pretty good on you!
>>
>>12551319
wow.
>>
>>12551218
It looks nice. The shape is a little tapered for my tastes, but works for you. Don't take the comments here too roughly. Fedoras have basically become synonymous with negative stereotypes, for certain reasons I'm not aware of the origins. It is best to dress nicely while wearing one, but even if casual, a good jacket could do well.
>>
>>12551319
the way hes confident but unfunny and full of shit, with an annoying group of friends who encourage him, really reminds me of someone i know.
he dresses like shit too, but ofc he thinks he dresses amazingly
>>
>>12551319
man, the "mines better" girl is desperate for attention
>>
I hate what hats have become. Like I wish there wasn't such a neckbeard connotation with everything that's not a beanie or a baseball cap.
>>
>>12552384
I think hats can still work, but they're pretty much limited to a workwear/westernwear/americana aesthetic.
>>
>>12551292
Dude you bought a fucking fedora. You're not gonna look anything but autistic. There is no outfit that will make you look less autistic, so don't go around asking "nyah but my suuuiiit nyah" just fuck off jesus
>>
>>12551319
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
Poor Tristy
>>
We need to bring fedoras back
They are pure class!
>>
>>12551868
>for certain reasons I'm not aware of the origins

*It's a vulgar display of a lack of "fashion intelligence" to wear something "no one" wears.
*More than half of the ones worn today are cheap, nasty, ugly things.
*How to match hats to head shape and what clothing to wear with the hat are typically unknown to the people wearing them.
*Most of the people wearing them are just plain old ugly.
>>
File: hats.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hats.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Dose anyone know these hats are called?
>>
>>12553869
Peaked cap.
>>
>>12553873
Thanks my dude.
>>
>>12553858
Came here to say this. Also op given your hat position, facial expression, facial hair and dragon poster (what are you 14?) I'm going to hazard a guess your main board is /tg/ and you rarely come here. Ditch the hat man, you'll regret it otherwise. Like, you can wear structured hats but a fedora or trilby hat is absolute neckbeard tier
>>
>>12551218
I would heavily recommend to the guy in that pic that he correct his posture (shoulders are looking sloped yet narrow) and thicken his neck a bit.
>>
>>12551218
I think fedoras are cool >;^( you guys are just haters
>>
>>12551218
To be honest, not as bad as it could be. It's clearly a structured hat and doesn't look like the typical autism fedora. You could potentially pull it off assuming the rest of your clothing is fairly normal. You'd still probably look better without it though.
>>
>>12552462
dont bully you cunt
>>
>>12551218
I like it.
>>
File: Smtds-raidou-kuzunoha2.jpg (405KB, 1565x3780px) Image search: [Google]
Smtds-raidou-kuzunoha2.jpg
405KB, 1565x3780px
>>12553869
raidou-core
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>12551218
I think your a faggot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.