[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was everyone fo effay in this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Ferris-Bueller-poster.jpg (301KB, 1000x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Ferris-Bueller-poster.jpg
301KB, 1000x1564px
>>
>>12543621
Didn't he kill a guy and get away with it?
>>
massive inspo
>>
File: spader_qhap1qzoaqi.jpg (391KB, 1280x971px) Image search: [Google]
spader_qhap1qzoaqi.jpg
391KB, 1280x971px
>>12543621

all of John Hughes movies had great looks at over-the-top, rich, white, preppy fashion.
>>
>>12543640
recommend me some of the most /fa/ and good ones
>>
>>12543691

pic related in my above post might be the best example (Pretty in Pink). Especially James Spader's character - I fucking love Steff.

Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, & Some kind of Wonderful all have some great 80's fashion in them
>>
>>12543698
thanks!
>>
>>12543703

n/p - enjoy!
>>
because it was filmed in the 80s

this movie would be absolute shit today
>>
>>12543731

from a fashion perspective, maybe.
Teen fashion in the 80's was at a zenith.
>>
>>12543621
The 80s was a relatively good time for fashion. Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't all bright colors and ridiculous shoulder pads. Obesity hadn't become an epidemic in america yet, and most pants were still made with high waists. In the late 90s, the waists on pants got lower and the cuts themselves got looser, so they didn't elongate the legs as much as the pants of the 80s-early 90s. All this contributed to a very classic and flattering silhouette, and for men this would get even better if one was to pair said pants with a blazer with shoulder pads, as it would both define the shoulders and elongate the legs, giving a heroic appearance.
>>
>>12544019

Agreed. i think the Armani designs from American Gigolo still look great
>>
>>12543624
i think he killed everyone in the other car
>>
>>12544019
>>12544031
>In the late 90s, the waists on pants got lower and the cuts themselves got looser

I blame the ascension of hip hop culture. What do you think?
>>
>>12544162

You've got a good point - that definitely bares some responsibility. Hip-hop made everything super-baggy. Grunge didn't help - everything remained ill-fitting and colors became drab too.
>>
>>12543712
post lazy eye inspo
>>
File: youre-a-bitch.gif (2MB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
youre-a-bitch.gif
2MB, 620x345px
>>12545112
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.