[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I look okay? Would any of you girls date me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 0273.png (1MB, 1077x1526px) Image search: [Google]
0273.png
1MB, 1077x1526px
Do I look okay? Would any of you girls date me?
>>
buzz that shit off
>>
>>12536421
You look like a walking broom.
>>
>>12536421
ctc is that you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrzpdsgndjM
>>
>>12536421
you look like gok wan so no
sage
>>
if you made your hair more loose and less like a fucking pen tip and wore pants instead of shorts and knee socks, yes I would date you
>>
>>12536421
your face is very cute but i think a buzzcut would be better. also i hate your shorts

i'd still date you though
>>
You have nice facial structure, and your strong chin would allow you to look handsome with a buzzcut. Also, you appear to have toned calves and broad shoulders. Dress a lil better, shorter hair.
>>
>>12536421

You're cute. I'd date you :3
>>
Hair definitely needs a change, whatever weird perversion of a mowhak it seems to be it definitely doesn't suit your face and head shape.

Get rid of the kneesocks. You don't have the calves for shorts - wear some sort of long pants. Also, a thick sweater + sport shorts is a terrible combination, forget what r/streetwear told you.
>>
>>12536421
You look like a weak knobhead without a single nanogram of testosterone in your bloodstream
>>
The fuck are you doing? No one would date your fucboi looking ass fucking troll head mofo fucking asian with the bad stereotypes. Stop replying to yourself and go study.
>>
Yes, you're so cute!
>>
>>12536421
what the actual fuck made you think the bottom half is acceptable? jesus christ
>>
Dude, you look like a anime character (in a good way)
>>
>>12538599
>fixated on testosterone levels, staring into a computer screen and shitposting
>>
>>12538599
Hey guys, look, it's fit testosteroneposting to try to look like an alpha male again.
>>
>>12536421
S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>12536421
You look like any other asian hypebeast
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.