[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1497441491001.jpg (156KB, 1078x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497441491001.jpg
156KB, 1078x1080px
Discuss
>>
He went from looking unique, to looking like one of the other hundred hitler youth memes. All he needed was to clean up his beard to better define his cheeks and jawline, and it would've looked great. Plus the longer hair and curls seemed to blend in better with his hairline, looks receding with the shorter cut...
>>
>>12534235
He went from animal in the streets to animal in the sheets
>>
>>12534249
looking like robinson crusoe is looking unique?

looking unique doesn't mean looking better
>>
>>12534235
what is there to discuss here. Not looking like an ungroomed homeless dirty piece of shit makes you look more attractive? Fucking shocker
kys you fucking retard
>>
>>12534235
jumanji to nsync real quick
>>
>>12534249
He went from looking like a fat piece of bum millenial trash to looking decent and having his shit together
>>
>>12534717
are you implying the bottom picture isn't the epitome of millennial trash?
>>
>>12534249
lol "unique looking" worst fucking meme, he went from living in the street to living in your mother house please fuck off with non sense he legit looked like an unwashed bum
>>
>>12534235
Not sure about the skin fade and I think maybe the beard is trimmed up a little too high on the jawline? Other than that it looks fine. First picture is obviously shit tier "free spirit" look or whatever. Not unique at all, as other posters seem to think. There's a million stoner douchebags who look like this on ever college campus.
>>
>le classy gentleman haircut
woah so cool
>>
ITT: people getting triggered when they realize their haircut isn't unique anymore
>>
>>12534235
Where two cop skin tone change free with haircut
>>
>>12534249
he went from weirdo to girls thinking he's hot
>>
>>12536204
He went from someone I'd have a beer with to some generic try-hard looking loser I'd want to avoid.
>>
He went from being a hobo to a basic bitch
>>
>>12534249

He went from unattractively quirky to Aryan Propaganda Material. I don't see how you could like the before more... he looks homeless there.
>>
File: 1493172653836.jpg (115KB, 676x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1493172653836.jpg
115KB, 676x1410px
>mfw I look very similar to the first pic..

That means theres hope... right
>>
>>12534235
shouldve kept the mane and trimmed the beard.
>>
>>12536221
end it already mate
>>
>>12534799
So are you implying that utilizing a particular style that's popular within your generational cohort is a bad thing?
>>
>>12534235

is there a name for a haircut like that, except not quite short ? As in, not straight skin around the ears..
>>
File: beckhamquiff.jpg (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
beckhamquiff.jpg
85KB, 400x400px
>>12537147
Whenever you have the top portion of your hair pushed back in some fashion and the sides are shorter, then it's usually referred to as a quiff.

Just make sure to tell the stylist that you want the top of your hair much longer than your sides so you're able to style it in more ways. Longer sides will limit the ways you could style it though. I'd at least ask them to do some sort of light blending on the sides.
>>
>>12534235
if he took care of his hair and didnt just grow his beard indefinetly with no trimming hed look good in the top one to tbf
>>
>>12537086
>He went from looking like a fat piece of bum millenial trash
So are you implying that utilizing a particular style that's popular within your generational cohort is a bad thing?
>>
He would have got a lot of gash either way.
>>
>>12536207
doubt anybody would go to have a beer with you if you judge everyone by their looks
>>
>>12534235
went from looking like Jesus to looking like a metrosexual nu-male office worker. Bravo.
>>
>>12534249
>Being this fedora tiping
>>
File: long hair.jpg (45KB, 489x280px) Image search: [Google]
long hair.jpg
45KB, 489x280px
Yeah it's not really a secret, long hair = ugly as fuck
>>
>>12539448
I think it is more that long hair will make attractive people look unique.

No one cares about a unique ugly person, just get a regular haircut
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.