[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly cunt with no fashion sense needs a haircut. Gimme suggestions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (27KB, 488x659px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
27KB, 488x659px
Ugly cunt with no fashion sense needs a haircut. Gimme suggestions.
>>
weed lmao
>>
>>12530968
Insightful
>>
>>12531018
he's making fun of you because when people take pictures with cigs/blunts/bongs/etc they look like they think they're /badass/ and want to show the rest of the world how /badass/ they think they are

from what i can see, hair looks p fine but the headband is not too great
>>
>>12531031
Ahhhh ok, This was just a throwaway selfie I sent to a friend and I was smoking at the time.

Also this hair is starting to get on my nerves a lil, difficult to manage and I literally found the headband at the bottom of my wardrobe at 3am and decided to show it to my friend.
>>
>>12531048
that's fair enough, people would assume you purposely included the blunt though lol. hair doesn't look very long man, what's so hard about it. i'm trying to grow mine out and i'm annoyed too just because it's starting to get hot
>>
>>12530945
I would shave the beard, it looks like shit. Also ditch the headband. Other than that you look fine I guess.
>>
>>12531052
My hair is just rebellious as fuck and always does the complete opposite of what it's told half the time. Some parts stick up, some parts curl, etc.

>>12531062
But I look like a 12 year old without the beard...
>>
i think it looks p good but a longer hairstyle would also suit you imo
>>
>>12531082
>>
>>12531082

Forgot to actually type, but yeah. I had long hair back in the day. Would like something like this but don't want the mophead bit inbetween now and it being grown.
>>
>>12531095
honestly i think itd be worth persevering through the awkward hair growth state, a hairstyle like the pic you posted would really suit you. then again i may just have shit taste i d k
>>
The more I stare at the photo the younger you appear
>>
>>12532455
>staring at another man's eyes through a computer screen
what are you a faggot anon?
>>
>>12530945
If you were willing to shave the beard u could buzz it or maybe just let it grow and get your sides back then cut it again to however u want
>>
File: full.jpg (35KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
35KB, 533x800px
holy shit you look like my ex.
pic related :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.