[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Athletic Wear Done Properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: HIIT.jpg (74KB, 940x638px) Image search: [Google]
HIIT.jpg
74KB, 940x638px
How do you do athletic wear properly? It's hot as shit out and I just want to wear comfy, light, breathable shit that I can go jogging in at a moment's notice. Post effay athletic wear.
>>
>>12530235
unless you are an olympian competing in the olympics or a major competition you should not even consider wearing something like pic related
>>
>>12530261
It was just an athletic pic I had on my pc. I usually just wear a t shirt and black UA shorts and my black nikes.
>>
File: file.png (621KB, 736x1018px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
621KB, 736x1018px
ideally, you should not wear anything.
>>
>>12531728
Have you ever tried to run in hot summer day naked? They created boxers and supporting bras for a reason.
>>
>>12530235
athileisure is like the single biggest trend and 'movement' in fashion currently, you will be hard pressed to not find stuff that fits that.
>>
>>12530235
>we will soon be in an era where skintight bodysuits will be the norm in the Olympics

very excited.
>>
Wearing longer clothes made of tech fabrics is actually sometimes better than wearing shorts or a t-shirt because of the fabric's ability to wick sweat away from the body. In a Spin class for example, some people might wear very short shorts but if their legs get sweaty they'll chafe against the seat of the bike (uncomfy) so most people wear longer shorts or tech tights.

It can feel a bit suffocating at first to wear tech fabrics while it's warm but if they have the right properties (mesh paneling, drawing sweat away from the body) you'll feel cool once you're active.
>>
>>12531879
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/shortcuts/2016/jul/18/rio-2016-42-condoms-per-athlete-olympic-village-sex

They need condoms we need lube.
>>
>>12530235
You know perfectly that full rick is the only answer to your question
>>
>>12531889
You do know that being sweaty is actually much better than wearing any kind tight or, even worse, loosely fitting clothing? The most significant part of cooling is achieved by sweat evaporating from your skin.
>>
>>12532729
did your mom ever tell you that you aren't the sharpest kid around
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.