[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is having good grades/ a degree to being /fa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1497108597080.jpg (115KB, 784x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497108597080.jpg
115KB, 784x522px
How important is having good grades/ a degree to being /fa?
>>
Who cares about grades? Just make enough money to craft the life that you want, and you're good. Theoretically good grades and degrees lead to more money/flexibility, but that isn't necessarily the case, and if it takes away your will to create your look/life in favor of being a try hard credit chasing faggot, then it definitely isn't effay
>>
nice fabrics cost money

if you weren't born with grades and a degree can help you get there. but that much should be obvious to you
>>
fa isn't going to give u an excuse to be lazy fuck off
>>
>>12528761
0%

good grades are for squares
>>
>>12528971
We /rhombus/ out here

>>12528761
Grades only matter to the extent that you can get a good job. I graduated with a 3.0 flat and was able to get a high paying internship and full time for my degree. If you can't get a job, that isn't effay. Your GPA only means something to your first job. After your first year or so, it's real world experience.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.