[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fa/ Bit of a weird one. Other night I was out and got into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hi /fa/

Bit of a weird one. Other night I was out and got into a bit of a scuffle with some guy after defending my friend and afterwards had realised that my bracelet was no longer on my wrist. Messaged the place I was at to see if anything had been handed in but no luck. Now I took out insurance on the bracelet when I bought it, however , had a look at their website and it states that one of their main exclusions as "If the insured goods have been lost or mysteriously disappeared"

Which seems a bit shite to me. Although the bracelet isn't the most expensive thing in the world I can't really afford to fork out for another one. What should I tell them happened so that they'll give me a new one ?

Pic related bracelet in question
>>
Say you were in a fight and got robbed.
>>
>>12528355
Reported for insurance fraud.
>>
>>12528361

Nah cos they'd probably ask me for a police report and all that blah blah blah

>>12528362

Thanks mate
>>
>>12528355
shit bracelet anyways; consider it an act of god
>>
Only other thing I'm thinking is that even though it may have become "lost", I still know exactly where I lost it and there was nothing there when I checked the area again. Having messaged the venue as well for them to tell me nothing's been handed in , surely that still counts as theft ?
>>
>>12529218
no matter how much you double-think about it and try to justify it in your stupid low iq brain you lost it and there's nothing you can tell them to make them believe you didn't

that bracelet was an abomination, you're lucky you lost it
>>
>>12529259
>>
>>12528355
>or mysteriously disappeared

I am pretty sure this clause is void and bullshit. What kind of incompetent piece of shit would write "mysteriously" on a fucking legal document
>>
>>12528355
Also file a suit for theft and report that in, it will spare you the hassle to deal with them
>>
>>12529531

Exactly what I was thinking lmao

>>12529533

Gonna do exactly this
>>
Do I tell the police I was in a scuffle or is that just silly ?
>>
OP you probably got robbed anyway if it fell off your wrist in the club and now they can't find it, someone's probably picked it up and took it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.