[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your golden rule on pants length ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2687.jpg (169KB, 1536x1604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.jpg
169KB, 1536x1604px
What's your golden rule on pants length ?
>>
>>12528150
W2C that shirt?
>>
Just short enough to not have breaks.
>>
>>12528152
Richard James
>>
File: IMG_2683.jpg (126KB, 900x1350px)
IMG_2683.jpg
126KB, 900x1350px
>>12528155
Is it okay for jeans too ?
>>
There is no end all be all of pants length. It all depends on the shoes you're wearing and the style you're going for
>>
as a girl, i generally like mine to be above the ankle and high rise or high waist. when they go below the ankle they make my legs look short and stubby for some reason
>>
How many breaks is mature ?
>>
>>12528150
i keep them above or exactly at the ankles
obviously this all has to do with your height/silhouette and the style you're going for
>>
>>12528757
What if i'm pretty thick and 5'7 ? Can the no break work for me ?
>>
>>12528150
Treat your pants as you would want to be treated
>>
>>12528944
Nah dude you'd look like you're both thicc and wearing kid pants, go for a quarter break
>>
>>12528150

match to your proportions. If you're tall and short waisted you should wear longer shirts with low rise pants. If you are long waisted with short legs you should wear high rise pants with a tucked shirt. Not a true 100% of the time but i think its a good general rule. Wear whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't make your proportions look off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.