[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin care routine? And tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 44

File: IMG_1389.jpg (39KB, 750x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.jpg
39KB, 750x308px
Skin care routine? And tips?
>>
double cleansing. I have a big routine but here is what you really need.

oil cleanser and regular soapy cleanser, serave is cheap and good. I personally use the face shop rice oil cleanser from amazon for like $11.
then i moisturize with cerave body lotion because its cheap and decent enough (im on a budget).

In the mornings just use a soapy cleanser, moistuize and use sunscreen. sunscreen everyday.
>>
>>12524854
as a derm, thats actually decent advice. Aside from double cleansing. Skin care routines really depend on your skintype. go ask your derm anon
>>
File: tumblr_oo2801NdWZ1v5wpzho1_540.jpg (76KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo2801NdWZ1v5wpzho1_540.jpg
76KB, 540x540px
>Cleanser (Cerave)
>Niacinamide 10% + Zinc serum 1% (The Ordinary)
>Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% (The Ordinary)
>Moisturiser + 30 SPF (Cetaphil)
sometimes i do clay mask, i also need a toner
>>
90% of my acne appears in my beard area. I can't grow a proper beard, so I keep the whole thing trimmed to 2mm.
Combination skin: oily on forehead and nose, normal elsewhere.
Routine: AM/PM cleanse/moisturize.
BHAs cause my skin to break out. Considering buying an AHA.

How likely is it that my beard is causing acne? If so, what form of shaving is best for my skin as a whole?
>>
I wash my face with water and lightly exfoliate with a face cloth. I also use a mixture of honey and lemon juice two or three times a week, and that's it. Nary a pimple or other blemish to be seen.
>>
>>12525158
Not very likely. You may have some ingrown hairs. Try a double edge razor and a beard soap that wont irritate your skin.
>>
AM:
PC oil-reducing cleanser
PC pore minimizing toner
PC skin balancing moisturizer (SPF 30)

PM:
PC oil-reducing cleanser
PC pore minimizing toner
PC skin perfecting 2% BHA liquid exfoliant

How does my routine look?

I've always had oily skin and had red-ish skin in nose creases, since starting with this PC routine (1 week ago), my face has become extremely oily, is this purging due to the BHA?

Before I just used cleanser 1-2 times/day and moisturizer when needed (other brands), my skin was looking worse but I wasn't as oily.
>>
Will this snail juice actually make more pores smaller? Only want to use it on the bridge of my nose, eastern Europeans seem to love it
http://s.aliexpress.com/JfA7VB7R
>>
I just wash my face in the morning only with water and in the evening with a natural soap and put some argan oil on it. My skin is smooth as ever now (had some acne before)
>>
>>12525396
It sounds like something in your routine is making your skin oily. Not sure what it could be (possibly the moisturizer); experiment with your routine and see if you can reduce oiliness by reducing, removing, or replacing whatever product. I'd also check to see if that toner is making a difference; if your cleanser is good, toner shouldn't be necessary.

Incidentally, you will probably want to start using some kind of PM moisturizer, especially on the nights you exfoliate. And of course, there's no need to stick to one brand for everything.
>>
>>12525621
I would've thought It was the sudden change of products or "purging" (I use BHA every evening) making me oilier. Mabye I should try something like

AM:
PC oil-reducing cleanser
PC pore minimizing toner
PC skin balancing moisturizer (SPF 30)

PM:
PC oil-reducing cleanser
PC skin perfecting 2% BHA liquid exfoliant (every other day)

I'm pretty sure it's the toner/exfoliant making me even _more_ oily. Thoughts?
>>
remember to take a shower every day
wash your fucking face in the morning

voila there you have it your skin should be good you stupid idiot
>>
>>12525552
>trusting chinks when it comes to skincare

Don't do that
>>
>>12525877
but it's 100% snail
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (56KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
56KB, 1000x1000px
Water.
Also use this after drinking lots of beer.
>>
posting again bu here's way to get rid of alot of clogged pores, i do this once a week to avoid over exfoliation

1) apply BHA, i use stridex
2) use claymask on top of the bha after letting it sit for 20 minutes
3) rinse off clay mask after it dries
4) use oil cleanser and feel gross shit pop outta yer face
>>
>>12525635
I think you're using too much BHA, i know it varies from person to person but you're probably irritating your skin. maybe try twice a week?

and yes over exfoliation will make you produce more oil, i really don't think toner would do that to you.

You also seem to have alot of oil free/ reducing products. Oil is GOOD for your face. Don't try stripping your face of it's natural oils because it'll only make things much worse. Do you use a moisturizer in your routine?
>>
>>12524194
Actually just watched American Psycho, is that routine OK?
>>
>>12526446
copypaste from STHLM

>the structured face routine is this:
>ice pack
>deep pore cleanser lotion
>gel cleanser
>exfoliating gel scrub
>herb-mint facial mask
>alcohol-free moisturizing aftershave lotion
>moisturizer
>anti-aging eye balm
>final moisturizing protective lotion

>that is:
>3 cleansers
>2 exfoliators
>4 moisturizers

>it's just too much of each thing.
>>
File: 1488676115452.jpg (81KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1488676115452.jpg
81KB, 600x549px
>>12526473
Thanks anon, didn't actually expect a reply.

Guess I'll just look at the sticky.
>>
Drinking a lot of water every day
>>
File: alexandre-bissonnette-10.jpg (90KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
alexandre-bissonnette-10.jpg
90KB, 1080x720px
>>12526482
qcball?
>>
Pm

Oil Cleanse
Vitamin C Serum
Kojic Acid serum
Seal moisture and occlude around eyes with Vaseline

Am
Burnout sensitive skin Sunblock
Vitamin C Serum
Niacinamide Serum

Bi-weekly Lactic Acid peel

Monthly:
Glycolic Acid Peel
>>
>>12526638
Oh and I'm incorporating retin A for the AM along with daily Sun Avoidance
>>
>Cheap plain/gentle wash.
>10-12% Lactic acid every other night (self-diluted.)
>Shave face once a week for exfoliation.
>Tonymoly Panda's Dream sleeping pack. Niacinamide is a main ingredient.
>Sunscreen if it's morning.
>Niacinamide-heavy cloth mask once a week.

My skin is oily af, but clear and wrinkle-free. Oily skin is a bitch for makeup, but ages significantly better than dry skin for obvious reasons.
>>
>>12524194
a bit of bicarbnate and end of the shit
>>
>>12526703
tell me, anon, what is the optimal pH of the skin?
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 342x156px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 342x156px
>>12524194
when do i shower??
>>
>>12525396
>BHA liquid exfoliant
Do you use the BHA liquid exfoliant every day?
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (37KB, 775x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
37KB, 775x238px
I have had a bad hive/eczema rash on my eyes for like five months now and it has caused these huge wrinkles to form that don't really go away. What the fuck can I do to get rid of these things? I'm 26 and have literally no wrinkles. Plz help I will do anything :(
>>
>>12527508
you can apply the cleanser in the shower.
it's just a special soap for your face.
>>
>>12527537
yeah. that's fine.
>>
Which does /fa/ think works better - ProActiv or acne.org regimen?
>>
>>12525552
instead of paying for sketchy chinese shit buy from a more reputable brand. Mizon snail repair gel, Cosrx 96 mucin off the top of my head
>>
>>12527564
proactiv will dry the fuck out of your skin, acne.org is fine is you really don't want to spend the effort to get your own products.

my routine:
AM
-hada labo hyaluronic foaming cleanser (barely rub, just enough to get oil off my face)
-neutrogena 2.5% bp on acne
-cerave moisutizing lotion
-biore watery gel
PM
-hada labo cleansing oil, rinse off in shower
-paula's choice skin perfecting bha
-differin
-cerave lotion (really need to get the cream, my skin is dry as fuck)
-kiehl's midnight recovery oil
-aquaphor on my cheeks and lips
>>
>>12526313
My skin is not irritated nor am I getting more pimples in other places than nose crease (always been a problem area), but I'll experiment with BHA.

I use moisturizer in the morning, although, not consistenty. Honestly, I'm not even sure whether to ditch it, use it once or twice a day?

Answers appreciated
>>
Tan = good skin for when I'm young and beautiful, bad skin when I'm old and ugly anyway. I don't see a downside seeing as I can get a free skin cancer screening every year?
>>
>>12528282
You should always moisturize twice a day.
>>
I had a woman piss on me a few days ago and now I'm breaking out. IS piss extremely terrible for skin or is it just coincidence?
>>
>exfoliating mild cleanser (origins)
>vitamin c+e / hyaluronic acid skin serum (amara organics)
>moisturizer with spf 20(clinique)
>eye cream (origins)

night:
>same facial cleanser
>serum again
>mild, water-based moisturizer (origins)
>same eye cream

I have a normal skin type, light olive complexion, this works fine for me. Super expensive products aren't necessary if your skin isn't super complicated and messed up.
>>
>>12528589
"For the wages of sin is really shitty skin conditions, stop it faggots"
-Jesus
>>
>>12526638
>Am
>Vitamin C and Niacinamide at the same time

Just use Niacinamide in the Am, there's evidence that high concentrations of these two together is counteractive and can cause irritation
>>
File: IMG_1169.jpg (944KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
944KB, 2576x1932px
Sorry for the probably bad pic.

I've been getting these ingrown hairs (?) on my chest for a while now and I'm not sure how to combat them. While a few are obviously pus filled ingrown hairs where I can use a sterilized tweezer to remove the hair follicle along with the pus attached to it, the majority of them are these red, inflamed, flat dots that resemble acne, but with no pus or pain.

I've been using the red stridex box on them followed by cerva moisturizer after the BA dries.

Any other suggestions? Thanks a lot
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (834KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
834KB, 2576x1932px
>>12529252
>>
>>12526309
what oil cleanser do you use?
>>
Cetaphil in the morning and night, but I exfoliate instead twice a week at night. Also, witch hazel after each wash.

ALSO I change my pillowcase twice a week. People don't realize how much gross shit accumulates on your pillowcase and they don't change it often enough. That shit right there is bad for your skin.
>>
How does one get rid of the bumps on his arms? Do I just have to scrub it every single day with a loofah?
>>
File: noseshitholes.jpg (75KB, 512x195px) Image search: [Google]
noseshitholes.jpg
75KB, 512x195px
how do i get rid of those
>>
If you have to use anything but water on your face to have nice skin, you'll never have nice skin
>>
>>12530693

do you seriously believe this?
>>
Is the Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30 a good choice? I have semi oily skin and i've been getting some breakouts lately cause it gets very hot where i live.
>>
>>12530831
sounds good for the mornings
>>
File: knuckle_pads-300x289.jpg (24KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
knuckle_pads-300x289.jpg
24KB, 300x289px
Anyone how to get rid of knuckle pads without surgery.

From what I've searched, surgery leaves just as bad scars and chances are it could pop up again.

>pic rel is similar, not me
>>
how do i stop getting red spots on my neck after shaving
>>
>>12525552
Eastern Euro here
never heard of that shit
>>
File: _20170613_201418.jpg (435KB, 1226x2083px) Image search: [Google]
_20170613_201418.jpg
435KB, 1226x2083px
Pls help me. Ive had these disgusting popped pimples on ONLY the right side of my face. For two weeks I have been

face cleansing
Dabbing apple cider vinegar
And then dabbing tea tree oil it
Then I dont moisturise those spots.
If I do moisturise at all it could lead to it spreading. So I don't as much anymore.

I had an whole lot on my neck and left side of my face had the same routine going and they went away. The right side just won't... Pic related.
>>
>>12531780
Cut sugar sleep on your left side
>>
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>12530831
I'm using it right now for the AM and it's as good a moisturizer as I've ever used. Definitely lighter and better than their regular moisturizing lotion.
Disclaimer: I haven't tried that many moisturizers.

However I do hear that moisturizers with SPF are bullshit because you need to apply a ton to get actual sun protection. So you'll want to use actual sunscreen on top of that if you're going to be in the sun.
>>
morning: cerave cleanser, thayer's rose witch hazel, cerave moisturizer

night: neutrogena 10% benzoyl peroxide face wash, thayer's witch hazel, indian aztec healing clay mask (every other day), then cerave moisturizer and tretinoin .1%, spot treat with diluted tea tree oil
>>
>>12531780
you really should moisturize those spots, as drying them out will only make your skin produce more oil in that area, leading to more breakouts. what kind of moisturizer do you use? I'd recommend Cerave.
also, do you wash your pillowcases regularly? try sleeping on your back.
>>
>>12529375
scrubbing with a loofah will probably just further irritate the skin. try putting moisturizer on them
>>
File: whichone.png (58KB, 609x426px) Image search: [Google]
whichone.png
58KB, 609x426px
What should I know to be able to discern which of these is the right choice?

Should I go ask a woman?
>>
>>12532121
Foaming is probably what you want. Unless you have extremely dry skin, then foaming might not be the right choise.
>>
>>12532121
I have tried the foaming one, and it was very drying for my face. Haven't tried the second one but I currently use the Cerave moisturizing cleanser and it works well for me.
>>
Wat do against blackheads if 2% BHA didn't do shit?
>>
>>12532121
Foaming is slightly better for oily skin and the SA one is better if you have dry skin. I have dry skin and use a foaming cleanser in the summer months though. Both are fine for everyday use, just be careful not too exfoliate too much otherwise if you're using the SA one as a daily cleanser

>Should I go ask a woman?
Most women don't know a lot about skincare. Read up on it on your own and figure out what works for you
>>
Acv+aztec secret
>>
>>12531646
bump
>>
>>12527508
Is this a good plan for sensitive skin? Wouldn't using a cleanser directly followed by an exfoliator too harsh in this case?

I don't do shit for my skin, but I'd like to start.
>>
>>12532085
Okay I'll start that today. I applied it last night and it made the pimples yellow.
Should I find a different moisturiser or

https://www.neutrogena.com.au/our-products/moisturisers/neutrogena-moisturiser-combination-skin
>>
>>12532497
From this thread, it doesn't look like most men know a lot about skincare either.
>>
>>12533113
That moisturizer looks fine to me, good luck anon!
>>
How much of the PC BHA 2% liquid do you use each time? The bottle says something like soak a pad with it but someone on a different thread said you only need 6 drops on a pad...
>>
How often should I exfoliate, lately I do it every other day. Am I overdoing it? I also shave every other day.
>>
I have been doing my routine for a few months and the acne is gone for the most part and I barely get any new ones (maybe 1 every three weeks). I still have blemishes and acne scars left. Any suggestions how I can get rid of them faster? I already tried aloe vera, it worked a bit but not good enough for me.

Another thing that is bothering me is that after I shower from lukewarm shower my skin gets RED as hell and pimples start to glow up. My skin also gets red when washing with hot water even when I gently press my hands on my face. Is doing my daily routine with cold water fine? Should I just shower with only cold water? I dont know if im able to...
>>
anyone have a good thing for eczema?
I have tried all the moisturizer i can find
>>
>>12534119
as much as you need to cover the spots/your face equally (not too much honestly 6 drops sound fine)
>>12534554
start by using it twice a week and increase over time
>>12534907
its probaby post inflammatory hyperpigmentation try niacinamide, vitamin c serum or some kind of acid (exfoliation)
i highly recommend spot testing new products and do some research on your own there are lots of resources around
>>12534913
urea and ceramide helped alot of patients but discuss your problem with your derm
>>
>>12527543

Pls respond
>>
File: 1430632511400.png (41KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
1430632511400.png
41KB, 600x708px
I have god tier skin and this is what I use.

>CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
>Bioré Aqua Rich
>Topical Tretinoin (0.05%)
>Paula's Choice 10% AHA Peel
>Ordinary zinc mask after my peeling
>Labello Hydro Care

If there ever had been a moment to trust a random stranger on the internet, this is it.
>>
>>12536462
Oh I should also mention what skin type I had
>oily
>sensitive and prone to acne
>lots of hyper- and hypopigmentation on face
>tan

It's all gone and not coming back.
>>
>>12531780
Leave them alone, they're open wounds constantly touching and rubbing shit into them isn't going to make them better.
>>
>>12524194
I drink my morning urine everyday, it works wonders for the skin and also general health
>>
>>12536507
also eating healthy and not putting too much products on the skin will help
>>
Is skincare /fa/ or /fit/?
>>
>>12536462
>>12528603
where do you buy this stuff?
>>
>>12534907
>I have been doing my routine for a few months and the acne is gone for the most part and I barely get any new ones

what's your routine?
>>
>>12536507
true
>>12536512
false
>>
>>12536533
amazon and pharmacy
>>
>>12536462
What's the order of your routine?
>>
>>12536626
>CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
Always before I go to sleep and sometimes in the morning if my skin feels too dry.
>Bioré Aqua Rich
In the morning after I shower and after I applied a moisturizer, if any.
>Topical Tretinoin (0.05%)
Before I go to sleep. I mix it 50/50 with my moisturizer to avoid irritation. I googled it's okay to do that, it doesn't conflict with the tretinoin.
>Paula's Choice 10% AHA Peel
Every third day. Will apply and wear it midday while I'm at home, not at night because of the tretinoin.
>Ordinary zinc mask after my peeling
As said, right after my AHA peeling to make sure all the dead skin cells and possible dirt in my pores is gone.
>Labello Hydro Care
Whenever I need it.
>>
Is it good to exfoliate with a mix of walnut oil and salt, then use oil cleansers to clean?
>>
whats a good face moisturizer for kinda oily skin?
>>
>>12527543
I got this two after getting stridex pads on my eyelids. I put Vitamen E on the affected area (drained a liquid tablet) and it helped after a couple of days.
>>
What blackhead mask should I buy? There's a variety of chinese ones on Amazon but I don't know if I should trust them. I just want to put it on my nose.
>>
are these kinds of cheaper blackhead removers any good? Does anyone use one?
>>
File: bulldog.png (69KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
bulldog.png
69KB, 250x192px
Anybody tried Bulldog? Is it any good?
>>
let me redpill you on skin care, take my post as you will

>always double cleanse at night (oil + foaming)
>always look at the pH of everything you put on your face
some products like vitamin C absolutely need a very low face pH to work, and for general products look for 4-5.5
>never ever use a high pH (higher than 5.6) product unless there is literally no alternative
the only thing i can think of is shaving soap but it's no big deal if everything else you use has the right pH
>always moisturize, but don't over moisturize
>always wear sunscreen
>AHAs at a high concentration (40%) will destroy any kind of acne that you may get, just make sure to work up from a low concentration product or else you will get a chemical burn

for blackheads (which are called sebaceous filaments), do what he said >>12526309
>>
>>12537395
halp
>>
>>12531646
bump
>>
>>12537454
I remember some summers ago I had been gifted a bulldog moisturizer. I used it on my face and it made the skin completely unable to breathe, I was sweating so so much from my face so I don't like it at all anecdotically. It's possible that I used too much though
>>
>>12537556
no offense but S. fillaments are NOT blackheads, trying to remove them is damaging they are a part of the skin unfortunetely. you can only reduce the size.

>>12529320
right now im using the face shop rice brightening oil cleanser, i've also used softymo speedy cleansing oil

both are available on amazon but the softymo uses mineral oil and some people might not like it. It hasn't caused problems for me though.

I have dehydrated combination skin
>>
>>12537395
Biore for the strips. Mary Kay for the cream
>I prefer cream
>>
>>12528589
urine contains uric acid. so it's not breakout, it's your skin melting
>>
File: 1495779266171.png (174KB, 400x443px) Image search: [Google]
1495779266171.png
174KB, 400x443px
How do I deal with huge nose pores? My russki genes are the bane of my existence. Tried everything from those disgusting glue pads to tightening agents, nothing works well.
>>
>>12536658
Sounds legit, thanks senpai
>>
not face related, but what do you guys use in the shower ? soap bars, shower gels ? give me some recommendations
>>
>>12529042
It may but I think it's mitigated with the high zinc oxide of burnout which calms my skin.

I did burn myself leaving LA on my skin too long though, but just two tiny places
>>
>>12538651
Either Urtekram or Akin unscented body wash, shit's great if you wear cologne and don't want the perfume in the shower gel mixing with it.
>>
this could be total coincidence, but I've noticed an improvement in my skin since I started taking zinc supplements. The one pimple I've had was not a crazy cyst like I had been getting before
>>
>>12538440
Are there any good ways to reduce SFs without using a BHA?
>>
>>12539467

laser treatments.
>>
>>12538440
you're not offending anyone you're just being retarded, it's perfectly fine to take care of filaments as long as you're not pulling them out
>>
Any recommendations on a daily sunscreen? Something that isn't oily and won't trigger breakouts/redness.
>>
>>12539502
La roche-posay anthelios spf 50
Kiss my face spf 30

both of these worked well for me, didn't leave a white cast etc.
>>
Is it a good idea to replace toner with micellar water? I have too much steps in my routine and I'm looking to cut corners
>>
File: 1426514099353.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1426514099353.gif
510KB, 700x827px
Everyone I know with good skin just washes their face with water.

Thinking of just winging it senpai.
>>
File: a.png (282KB, 381x315px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
282KB, 381x315px
What the fuck are those small zits I have on my forehead guys? How do I get rid of them, and how do I make them not come back?
>>
anyone try skin bleaching cream, does it actually work?
I want to even out my skin tone and I'm thinking about trying a bleaching cream
>>
>over a week without a serious pimple/cyst
>confidence returning
>libido increasing
>ask girl out on a date
>cyst appears on face the next morning
just kill me. just fucking kill me
>>
>>12540980
This.
>regularly putting toxic estrogen herbs on your face that don't even work and are just a placebo
SHIGGGGY
Good diet, excersise and sunlight help though.
>>
>>12540980
i'm just using bog standard cetaphil cleanser, nothing fancy
>>
>>12541018

closed comedones. use a chemical exfoliant.
>>
>>12540980
>wash only with water
>get acne
>people tell me i'm 4 years older than i actually am
>fast forward a couple of years
>follow semi strict skincare routine
>no acne
>people tell me i look 7-8 years younger than i am
Yes bro, just splash some water bro, just be urself bro just wing it bro
>>
>>12541103
If I get a cyst I use a combination of a Korean acne patch at night and mandelic acid at 30-50% (any AHA or BHA should do it at that concentration) the next night and by the next morning it's gone. When's your date, this weekend?
>>
>>12541103
don't worry too much about it, anon. if she's a decent person she won't judge you or care about something so insignificant, and if she does care then you'll have dodged a bullet.
>>
File: derma.jpg (114KB, 585x364px) Image search: [Google]
derma.jpg
114KB, 585x364px
Anyone do derma rolling? I've heard it helps the absorption of serums and other topical and helps collagen stimulation. Any thoughts on it?
>>
>>12541456
this is true but it's such a confidence killer looking in the mirror before a date and seeing a cyst
>>
Water + Towel
>>
>>12533012
What?
>>
>>12541531
he meant apple cider vinegar and a clay mask from that brand
>>
Anyone has had to do cautery before? How did you hide the hideous scabs and for how long did they last? Any tips for cautery? I have really small ones near my eyebrow, neck and collarbones
>>
How do I get rid of the dark circles under my eyes?
>>
>>12542128
concealer
>>
>>12542134
That hides them. Is it possible to get completely rid of them or at least make them lighter?
>>
Am I overdoing it?

AM : Cleanser/Moisturiser/Sunscreen

PM;
Cleansing wipes
Salicylic Acid 2%
Niacinamide 10% and Zinc 1%
Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
Moisturiser
>>
>>12541356
>Korean acne patch
>mandelic acid at 30-50% (any AHA or BHA)
not familiar with these. Are they available at a typical pharmacist or only from some boutique website? Are they expensive?
>>
>>12542431
The patches are cheap, Korean skincare products are pretty great in general. I get them from a local store that brings lots of Asian products so I wouldn't know where you could buy them but they are most likely available online somewhere. I haven't gotten a pimple in a while but the ones I have right now are from tonymoly, it's not the best brand but they get the job done.
Mandelic acid is a type of AHA, there are different acids on that family like glycolic but they are all more of less the same. The percentage is the concentration, normally you would work up from a lower to a higher concentration or it could burn your skin. It doesn't matter where you buy this from as long as it's the right concentration, just order it online or something. You can use it as a spot treatment applying it to the cysts or as a facial mask. If you use it as a mask you have to work up from a lower concentration though
>>
>>12542431
Forgot, the patches are moderately priced but considering how well they work I would say they are a steal. The acid is cheap as fuck if you buy it straight from the laboratory like I do, but even if you order it from amazon it can't be that expensive.
>>
>>12525953
desu I wouldn't put it past the chinks to just chuck hundreds of snails in a blender then sell it.
>>
>>12541342
>know someone like this from high school who just ate like shit and touched his face all the time and had skin clearer than a New Zealand river
>wanted to fucking bash his head in after he told me to just 'wash your face with soap bro it's not hard :^)' even though at the time I was drinking more than two bottles of water a day, using a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, had a separate towel for my face and changed my pillowcases like twice a week.
>>
I shaved the middle bit of my eye brows for a couple years growing up (uni brow area), but now I pluck them, I think I have a couple ingrown hairs? How do I get rid of these annoying hairs in the middle of my eye brows for good? It's fucking annoying. Just want to get rid of them forever
>>
>>12542478
diode laser hair removal. Basically the same shit women with armpit hairs go thru. Do not IPL. Your unibrows should be finer than other hairs so it should be less painful and easier to get done. If it's in the other areas, you're gonna feel like you're going thru college hazing
>>
>>12542912
how much is it usually? why doesnt just plucking work?
>>
i keep getting whiteheads on my upper lip and chin (mostly on my upper lip though) usually they start with a red mark (im very pale so its really noticeable) and then they pop on their own while im cleansing or whatever and leave that red mark there
i dont really get acne anywhere else on my face unless i pick on my skin. rn im using micellar water, moisturizer, sunscreen and a bha exfoliant as a routine. help me pls lads
>>
File: PicsArt_1497783503828.jpg (100KB, 1089x545px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1497783503828.jpg
100KB, 1089x545px
>>12543173
forgot pic
>>
>>12542450
I've been googling glycolic acid and I can't see any Australian pharmacists that advertise it. I could order something like Paula's choice, but that doesn't help with my current predicament
>>
>>12536493
Tea tree is an antiseptic though. So its healing them
>>
>>12536462
Send picture of skin.
>>
Are there pro-biotics or a vitamin deficiency that could possibly be making my skin worse? I think I have a Vitamin D deficiency and I started taking them and my pimples stopped spreading. What else should i take?
>>
OK, so I'm finished with isotretinoin after 7 months and my skin is clear, no more zits, less oily etc. It looks like a nuclear test site however. How do I return it to normal?
>inb4 time :)
I know, I'm asking if there's a way I can speed up the process.
>>
>>12543173
>>12543175
You are a girl so it most likely is hormonal. Pimples on your chin are usually due to hormones.
I'd advice you to work out, get a good sleep schedule and avoid fast food.
If that doesn't help try 0.025% topical tretinoin. That would fix your light acne, but it's a bitch to go through the first 6 weeks of side effects. Although it is very worth it to use tretinoin.
>>
>>12543313
look into AHA, vitamin c serums, niacinamide and wear sunscreen, sun makes those dark spots worse
>>
File: 1480217076284.jpg (21KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1480217076284.jpg
21KB, 399x382px
>start taking accutane
>as a side effect, fordyce spots on my dick disappear

can't complain lads, can't complain
>>
>>12543455
>tfw I have those both on my lips and on my dick
>>
>>12536906
cleanse first
>>
>>12543314
thanks anon
>tretinoin
i looked it up and it sounds rough, do you need medical prescription for it?
>>
>>12543275
Something like this is good, do they ship to Australia? https://www.amazon.com/Glycolic-Acid-30-Gel-Peel/dp/B006ZBKH2Y
>>
>>12542210
On The Ordinary's page for their niacinamide+zinc, they specifically suggest NOT using salicylic acid with it, but using BP instead.
How well does your routine work as is?
>>
>>12543958
Not him but the reason they say that is because salicylic acid works on a low ph and B3 works on a neutral ph. You can use them both is you use the acid first, wait 10-20 minutes for your skin to go back to its normal ph and then use the B3. Also I suggest using a ph lowering toner after the B3 because it's a bit too alkaline for your skin
>>
>>12543967
>>12537556
Damn, If pH is that important I could be using who knows how many counterproductive products. Reddit says even Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser has a 6.0 pH.
>>
>>12525158
I used to break out in the beard area, too. Most of the time it was ingrown hairs (like the other anon said). I use a face scrub every other night or so, and they stopped.
>>
>>12543958
>On The Ordinary's page for their niacinamide+zinc, they specifically suggest NOT using salicylic acid with it, but using BP instead.
>How well does your routine work as is?
it works decent, my acne has gone down.
However i do get dry skin which I thought was due to accutane
>>
>>12527508
don't exfoliate every day genius
>>
>>12542140
Get some sleep, silly
>>
>>12545465
I do ;_;
>>
how do i get tretinoin in the UK without seeing a dermatologist. I dont know what prices are right or what Im really looking at. But I cant go to the dermatolgist because its a 10 month wait and last time I went absolutely fuck all happened.
>>
I just use a bar of supermarket soap that I lather in my hands and scrub into my face
>>
Pine tar soap did wonders for my skin. I always had nasty rash on my scalp and near my nose. It's completely gone now. I'm pretty sure I was using products that were too aggressive.
>>
How much of this is psuedoscience? I reckon quite a bit.
>>
i live in Oregon, it's relatively humid pretty much year round here. do i need to use a moisturizer? i have naturally oily skin
>>
How do I shave my butt without getting red bumps. And is anal bleaching good?
>>
File: is this folliculitis.jpg (8KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
is this folliculitis.jpg
8KB, 125x93px
>>12529252
>>12529254

Bump with better pic

this is really hurting my self esteem at this point
>>
File: is this folliculitis.jpg (382KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
is this folliculitis.jpg
382KB, 1932x2576px
>>12547097
god damn
>>
>>12547003
About half I guess? Some things have been proven to work, others have been proven to work but not in the way that they are sold, others have been proven not to work but are still sold, and a lot haven't been properly studied. The fact that cosmetics aren't very well regulated doesn't help, but it is also a fact that a proper skincare routine does wonders.

>>12547007
I use a light moisturizer when it's humid but that's just me, it's probably not necessary.

>>12547101
That's acne, I'm sure of it. I get them from time to time and treat them very easily with AHA.
>>
>>12526473
Can confirm icepack.
Keeps swelling and redness down, makes you look lean.
>>
My face is still oily and shiny even after I wash it.

I just use Vaseline after morning and evening wash.

What can I do?
>>
File: 658877_orig.jpg (427KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
658877_orig.jpg
427KB, 1080x600px
Does anyone have experience with Dr. Bronner's?
>>
Gonna go about lightening my skin. Not to a color that's not natural basically NW 50 in exposed areas to NW 46 which is my color in covered areas.

So not bleaching which is actively reducing your natural pigment.

Anyways

Retinoid
Hydroquinone
Vit C

Weekly skin peel, Jessner peel every three months.

Japanese sunblock at the highest rating and basically never exposing skin to sunlight.

It's not socially acceptable to walk around with an umbrella when it's not raining, so layers I guess.

For those curious I'm doing this for vanity reasons and also because sun damage is real, I used to grease myself in coconut oil and bathe in the sun all day but my skin can't handle it for some reason. It's starting to wrinkle while my cousins are fine with it and they are even lighter than me.

Turns out there is a gene linked to skin aging black people have more often but not every black person has it, guess I'm one of them :-/

>>12547226
You can clean your bathtub or you face with it, very good but also very stripping
>>
>>12547226
potent as fuck, keep away from hair and face unless significantly diluted
>>
Drink water and wash ur face :)
>>
>>12547153
what BHA do you use? Would any BP spot treatment work for putting overnight?
>>
>>12547513
I haven't used BHAs in years. I use AHAs at high concentrations as a mask and only leave them for 10-20 minutes, never overnight. Actually I don't think you should leave even low concentrations like 4 or 5% overnight, it's going to be overkill and probably damage your skin. Not saying BHAs won't work, they probably work just the same, I just don't use them.

BP is not bad I guess? My experience with it wasn't that great. It usually took a lot of time when I was using it to show any improvement, like more than a week for each pimple. I think there are far better products but I wasn't taking good care of my skin when I was using BP either, so I wouldn't know for sure. Maybe it was some other factor that was making them take too long to heal.

The bad thing about skincare is that products aren't very well regulated and there's a lot of conflicting and misleading information so it takes a lot of trial and error. My current belief is that you should care about using products with the right pH and deal with acne aggressively with acids. But again, it changes from people to people. I can afford using acids aggressively because I get what, one or two pimples a month? If you get more, then maybe that routine will be too aggressive and will damage your skin.
>>
>>12526446
Can't confirm personally, but he exfoliates too much.
Expect breakouts if you follow that routine.

>>12526473
No wonder he looked so greasy the entire movie. It wasn't anxiety sweat.
>>
>disgusting white head on corner of lip
Im about to pop this mother fucker
>>
>>12547023
Bump
>>
>>12548961
Nobody is going to take you seriously if you're asking about anal bleaching lmao
>>
>>12526521
What?
>>
>>12548516
oh I guess I'm not really clear on AHA vs. BHA. Is BP separate from those two?

I know the red stridex box is considered an AHA, but is all salicylic acid AHA?

I think I've always thought SA=AHA and BP=BHA, but I'm probably very wrong.

Thanks for any clarification, I appreciate it!
>>
>>12549052
Why
>>
>>12541472

I've used a lot

10/10 for moderate stretch marks
8/10 for acne scars
6/10 for facial things
2/10 for deep stretch marks
>>
>>12549862
How does it work on raised scars?
>>
I'm about to start doing 1 face mask a day. Any regrets/bad experiences from anons who tried to do this before? Actually already on day 3 and my face feels so smooth
>>
>>12549222
Just google it, salicylic is a beta hydroxy (BHA). Glycolic, lactic, mandelic, etc are AHAs. Both are good against acne, but apparently different skins react better to some of them.
BP is just a different drug altogether.
>>
>>12549905
It depends completely on the mask, results could go from harmless but a waste of money to destroying your skin or working wonders.
>>
File: 1489674996714.jpg (33KB, 441x422px) Image search: [Google]
1489674996714.jpg
33KB, 441x422px
>>12543485

stop sucking dicks faggot
>>
>>12524194
facial mask against acne

equal parts of:

yogurt
honey
turmeric

mix ingredients thoroughly
wash face with warm water
apply facial mask to face
let it sit for 15 minutes
wash it off with warm water
>>
>>12549985
Alright cool, I understand a bit better now. I'll look into specific AHA products and probably ditch all the BP
>>
bought my first cleanser, moisturizer today
any recomendation for a good sunscreen in EU?

+ how do I remove redness in T zone
>>
>>12550220
La roche anthelios, depends on type of redness
>>
>>12549905
what kind of face mask? be careful with that because using certain ones too often will severely dry out & irritate your face
if it's like a hydrating mask then it's probably fine
>>
File: red.jpg (16KB, 549x255px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
16KB, 549x255px
>>12550235
Looks like that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>implying I'd fall for the snail meme
>>
>>12550318
shit picture m8, but i guess they look like red spots? like those you get after a pimple? I don't think there's any fast cure for those, I heard vitamin C helps but it's very expensive
>>
>>12550404
Oh so your nose is redder, it looks like a very light rosacea to me. Maybe go to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to get it checked if you can, that's not the kind of thing that can be diagnosed on 4chan lmao
>>
>>12524194

once a week, before bed:
clindamiacin phosphate exfoliate lotion
+
prescription retenoid cream
+
Cetaphil and rosemary oil mixture.
+
aquaphor top coat

daily:
AM light sunscreen
PM hadalabo from japan (not the weaker stuff sold in the USA)
+clinique for men unscented lotion

facewash is generally cetaphil
>>
What's a good washcloth I can find on amazon to use with gold bond rough and bumpy for my keratosis Pilaris?
>>
What's best for reducing acne scarring;
Vitamin C serum
BHA
Laser
Something else?

Please help. It's for my face resulting from mild cystic acne
>>
File: THINK THROUGH.jpg (4KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
THINK THROUGH.jpg
4KB, 120x120px
I'm currently 25 years old but people always tell me I look like I'm in my early thirties. Considering that, I started to use tretinoin 0.025 daily almost a month and a half ago for it's anti-aging properties. So far, I've never had scaly skin, redness or an outbreak of any sort. Does that mean it's not working? And it it's actually working, how long until I see its effects?

Also, I only use a neutrogena cleanser for oily skin every night. Should I add a moisturizer or any other products? Honestly my oily skin drives me crazy, is there a way to fix it permanently or at least to reduce the amount of oil my pores produce?

pls respond
>>
>>12547023
Bump 2
>>
>>12551787

I did this a week ago:

http://dermastamp.com.au/dermastamp/

Had some pretty nasty, deep scars and they're way less visible now. Not completely gone but apparently this microneedling technique works in the long run so the scars should be completely gone in 90 days. I'm already extremely pleased with the results. Get ready for some pain though, probably the worst pain I've ever felt. I can now truly relate to torture victims. Also my cheeks were wounds for a few days so you need to be careful with sun exposure.
>>
Can anyone suggest a cheap non-greasy sun screen for applying on body ?
It's freaking hot here in singapore and my sun screen would just get washed away with the sweat
>>
I was really light skinned when I was born, but living in california has made me look really dark from the neck up and my arms. I am south Asian.

Is there any way I can get my light skin back?
>>
>>12525877

go with the koreans or the japs instead

korean 10step is best
>>
Morning:
Cleanser
Moisturizer
Sunscreen

Evening:
Cleanser
Moisturizer

Just started today, is my routine good?
>>
File: IMG_20170622_214437.jpg (793KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_214437.jpg
793KB, 1920x1080px
Why is my face not clearning up. Why am I still getting breakouts even though I change my pillow twice a week, literally have no hair, eat semi-healthy, take lots of pro-biotics and vitamins, wash my face every night and morning with

Facial cleanser (right)
Stridex (left)
Moisturise (middle)
Yet I'm still getting pimples and my scabs aren't fading. I also use a charcoal scrub once a week.
JUST
>>
>>12536462
you're not tan anymore?
>>
I found that every time I wash my face with chemicals used to clean it, I end up breaking out in acne. When I use just water, it stays clear. Funny.
>>
>>12551787
bumping for more suggestions

I hadn't heard of what >>12551933 is suggesting, but it doesn't seem like something I'd want to try
>>
I've never really done any skin care before (aside from just normal washing). But I'm kinda wanting to start a routine of some sort. I read the sticky, but I'm still a little lost on figuring out what I should try for a routine.

My skin doesn't seem to get dry or oily. I usually look a little flush, but I don't know if that's just because I'm pale as shit. My nose has a few blackheads that aren't noticeable unless you're looking close. Mainly though I've always had very dark circles under my eyes. My dad and brother have them too.

Is there anything I should look for in particular with my skin?
>>
>>12551814
you definitely should use a moisturizer, even though your skin is oily and it seems counterintuitive to put moisturizer on that but it should help make your skin look more hydrated and youthful
Try cerave moisturizer
>>
>>12551933
>probably the worst pain I've ever felt

That does not sound fun. I've had a lacerated tendon, intense stomach cramps etc. Is this worse than all that?
>>
I've recently started using an AHA with thayers toner and noticed within a couple of days my glasses left a greater imprint on my nose almost to the extent of breaking skin and persisting over night.

Is there something about AHA's that makes your skin more sensitive and if so what is a good alternative?
>>
Former Sephora employee here, feel free to ask me anything! :)
>>
>>12552368
water is a chemical, silly
>>
Just about to get a roaccutane prescription. Has anyone here got any opinions or experiences with roaccutane?
>>
>>12543455
Oh shit this>>12552793
is me and I have those as well. Id be really happy to get rid of them
>>
>>12552793
roaccutane is the same as accutane so just google side effects/stories, though it depends heavily on your dosage

my fordyce spots disappeared in like ~2 weeks, though from what I've read they sometimes come back or don't disappear at all, varies by person, good luck
>>
You exfoliate before everything else, yeah?
>>
>>12552830
cleanse first
>>
is women's stuff better than men's stuff?
>>
>>12552853
Men's stuff is pure marketing. It's the same product with maybe a so called manly fragrance like pine and a premium price.
>>
File: IMG_3510.jpg (428KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.jpg
428KB, 2048x1536px
From left to right in picture:
1. Como Tu Viento Spanish Cologne
2. AG Men Silver based deoderant (Japanese)
3. Nivea Men Extra Moisture Balm (Japanese)
4. Derma E Activated Charcoal and Algae/Chlorella Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Splash (Japanese)
6. Honey Peel Dead Skin Removal Peel (Japanese)
7. Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Day Cream
8. Derma E Peptide/Enzyme Deep Wrinkle Moisturizer
9. Erni Lazlo NY Hydra Therapy Cleansing Oil

Morning Routine:
1. Once a week Honey Peel to remove dead skin
2. Activated Charcoal Gel Cleanser during shower
3. Hydrating Day Cream all over face
4. Nivea Balm on neck and beard especially after trimming bears
5. Hyaluronic Acid Splash over neck and beard
6. AG deoderant spray over body (irrelevant but whatever)

Night Routine:
1. Sometimes Erno Lazlo Hydra Therapy or sometimes Activated Charcoal Cleanser again
2. (Not pictured- Erno Lazlo Hydra Therapy Wash)
3. Deep Wrinkle Peptide/Enzyme cream all over face especially extra layers under eyes and on forehead
4. Hyaluronic Acid Splash over neck and back of neck along with Nivea Balm sometimes if my neck feels dry or bears is prickly
>>
>>12552778
What's the best anti aging and anti dark circles under eyes remedy for men :) all natural or as close to possible. Looking for remedies with vitamins and placenta or peptides or stem cells etc
>>
>>12552891
thanks for the answer
>>
>>12552820
cheers
>>
>>12552891
I wish it wasn't marked up. Because I just fucking love "manly" fragrances.
>>
>>12550042
(You)
>>
Can using SA too frequently cause acne too?
>>
>>12552846
but muh pastebin
>>
File: IMG_20170623_224157.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170623_224157.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
What have you done /fa/??? I spend so like $15 for stridex just to realise its a meme? Maybe I'm not applying it properly. But this is what happened like 4 days after I started using it. I will try with a different moisturiser and if it gets worse... I'm gonna be very very angry
>>
>>12552390
bump
>>
>>12551787
I've heard dermarolling helps, but I don't have any experience using it
>>
>>12554412
have you been using it every day? When you first start using it it's probably best to start slowly, like once every other day and gradually increase that so you don't irritate your skin
>>
>>12554852
So I should use like half a pad a day. And yeah I was using it twice a day.
>>
I have a soft comedone that keeps refilling itself after I squeeze it out. What do?
>>
>>12536462
>>CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
This is fantastic, really unless you have acne or other issues just this and a soapy face wash in lukewarm water every morning should be enough.
>>
>>12524194
>fap at least 3 times in a row to set up you hormonal relvels correctly, collect cum
>mix cum with quality coffe and put it in your fridge
>take it out after 30 min
>sperm cells are now on caffeine
>gently apply on yout T face area
> hyperactive sperm cells will now drill you pores clean without enlarging them since they are so small but active
>repeat till you reach you desired skin complexion
>>
Can someone recommend products in order to deal with the redness of rosacea? My face goes extremely and red with the slightest change in humidity. Makes it very uncomfortable.
>>
I dont get acne and my face is pretty much clear without doing anything
Is there really anything i need to do? What can make me look any better that isnt sugery
>>
>>12556503
fuck, man. what kind of life do you have that made you write such an immensely shit shitpost?
>>
>>12552238
Vitamin C as a cleanser isn't going to do much good, since it just gets washed off.

Could be your moisture barrier, and you need to restore it. Your skin can take care of itself, but if you strip all it's natural oils the barrier gets broken down, and breakouts happen

Ceramides are good for restoring your moisture barrier, CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is good for that. Also I'd switch to a gentle skin cleanser, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser are good, as they don't strip away all your natural oils. Gel cleansers tend to be gentler while foaming cleansers tend to be more harsh.

Stridex is good as far as acne medication goes.

Not sure what else to say, could be diet, environmental, other factors.
>>
Any tips for a shaved head? I'm going to start shaving my head down to a 2 every week because it's gotten to the point where the hair strands are painful. Should I just moisturize and use sunscreen?

I'm already ugly so I need all the help I can get
>>
File: muhskin.png (44KB, 712x289px) Image search: [Google]
muhskin.png
44KB, 712x289px
So I'm just getting into skincare, UK fag so cerave is overpriced. Are these products a good bet for a starting routine?
>>
wtf is toner and why do i need it?
>>
>>12557969
Toner can be ph correcting or hydrating. Ph correcting toner is used when you're going to use a product that needs a low skin ph to work, for example vitamin c or an acid. Imagine this, let's say the active component that you're using works at a ph of 3, and you need to use it for 10 minutes. If you cleaned your face with soap or with most shitty products, your face will have a very high ph, and most of those 10 minutes will be wasted lowering the ph of your skin. With a correcting toner before that, your skin will be ready for the treatment.
An hydrating toner is another layer of moisture before the moisturizer. It's not necessary I guess, but especially if you're using an irritating product like a BHA, then applying a hydrating toner right after it's going to help combat that irritation.
Hydrating toner is also great to moisturize under your makeup if your actual moisturizer is too heavy.
So basically hydrating toner is like a lighter and faster acting moisturizer than a cream or a gel.
>>
I have a to die for clear face. Everything's under control as long as I shave. My nose on the other hand has those filamints that are filled with gunk terribly. Been using 2% stridex pad and benzoyle peroxide to no avail. Still oily and shitty nose.

How fix? AHAs the only solution?
>>
>>12558006
you mean sebaceous filaments aka blackheads?
>>
>>12558006
Get an extraction. Use blotting paper for the oil.
>>
>>12557465
The Aveeno is a body lotion, isn't it? Might be too heavy for the face depending on what they're using to moisturise. If you're in the UK you can get Avene products at Boots which are very good. Sunscreen is the most important part of a skincare routine though, so make sure you've got some of that too.
>>
>>12543173
>>12543175
Stop wearing make up.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good scentless/odorless sunscreen that won't feel sticky/greasy when applied? I like keeping my skin as pale as possible and literally don't want it to get any darker, but I live in an extremely hot and sunny southern state so I need shit that works
>>
>>12558200
Would a sunscreen that has a faint scent if you smell it from the bottle but goes away in a second once you put it on your skin be alright?
>>
>>12558211
Yeah, I'm just trying to avoid the kind of shit that has an obvious scent like what you smell everywhere at beaches and pools and whatnot.
>>
>>12557991
Wow, thanks for the thorough answer.
>>
>>12558219
La roche posay anthelios then (the matte one, not the tinted one)
>>
File: 1485581342342.gif (864KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485581342342.gif
864KB, 500x500px
>>12558237
thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it
>>
File: 41gOfloFa7L._SL500_.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41gOfloFa7L._SL500_.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
Do you guys dry shave? Or something else?
Pic related.
>>
>>12558255
I use a gilette but I'm thinking of falling for the safety razor meme
>>
>>12558255
I bought my first electric razor this year. It takes a little while it seems to get a good shave. Your skin adjusts to it. I prefer it but I do believe that it's slightly worse than a razor if you're a fan of a real close shave.
>>
>>12558267
Same, I went with a norelco that has three heads. Use it in the shower with that cream I posted.
It gets the job done, and is super quick in the shower. My facial hair is pretty light too.
>>
File: sh1.jpg (52KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sh1.jpg
52KB, 1024x1024px
RATE MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE FAGGOTS

For oily sensitive skin
>Morning
>wash face with palmolive neutral soap
Was using a 2% salicylic acid soap but it was too harsh on me
>hada labo gokujyun hyaluronic acid lotion
this thing is golden. Lots of people talking good shit about it on Amazon so I gave it a try. My skin has never been so soft and moist before. It's great to prepare skin for your daily moisturizer
>DIY jojoba and eucalyptus oil
Smells like forest sex
>Neutrogena oil-free moisture with spf 15
I was not that fond of 2-in-1 products but since I was just using a regular body sunscreen (comedogenic as fuck) before it was bloating my face with acne and blackheads, plus I live in such a hot humid place, so I decided to try this cheap moisturizer which also has basic spf for daily use. I am very satisfied with the product. It doesn't clog pores, it's super light and absorbs quickly and has a very mild but pleasant smell.

>Night
>Palmolive neutral soap
>hada labo gokujyun hyaluronic acid lotion
>Neutrogena oil-free moisture with spf 15
I also use the moisturizer at night coz I don't have anything else but I'm looking for a "night repair" cream or whatever for men. Any recommendations?
>Lumene Lahde purity dew drops hydrating eye gel
So far so good

Also 3 times a week at night
>Baking soda/lemon mask for dem sun and acne spots
>Plain raw honey mask
Would leave both for about 15 min each and does the work

Plus of course
>drinking plenty of water
>no junk food or at least limit it once a week
>work out
>>
I'm white and I have reddish splotchy skin, but I do smoke a lot of cigs. Wanna know what I should do to get rid of red patches.
>>
>>12558305
forgot to mention the jojoba/eucalyptus oil was for my beard, so beard oil
>>
>>12558311
Use skincare made for sensitive skin even if your skin isn't sensitive. Niacinamide for hyperpigmentation and vitamin c for brightening. Chantecaille healing emulsion overnight knocks out all my redness, but results may vary. You could also have some broken caps, which you'd need a pro to get rid of.

Also, quit smoking.
>>
>>12558305
Replace moisturizer with spf with an actual facial sunblock like Anthelios. 2 in 1 for sunscreen is worse than shit and you probably need spf 30 minimum.

Get rid of that fucking baking soda and lemon, why are you putting that on your face. Get a glycolic acid mask, lactic acid or a proper daily AHA/BHA instead and vitamin c.
>>
>>12558065
I thought body lotion was fine to use on the face, heard lots of rave reviews about Aveeno.
>>
>>12558455
Some moisturizers can be comedogenic if put on the face. Like you see people raving about coconut oil as a facial moisturizer when its sky high comedogenic rating means it's probably better as a body moisturizer for most people. It's worth checking what the ingredients are. Shea is usually a good bet since its rating is surprisingly low and it acts as a barrier against pollution.
>>
>>12524194
how do i get this thing off my cheek?
>>
>>12558471
I guess I can just get the cetaphil pair then since it says the lotion is non-comedogenic.
>>
Is moisturizer unnecessary if I have oily skin?
>>
>>12558724
No. Your skin is probably oily because its dehydrated
>>
I'm trying to reduce red marks from old acne

Is there a particular BHA I should be getting? e.g. Paula's choice?

Is vitamin C serum a meme?

I'm already using BP, so I don't want to add much more to my regimen
>>
>>12558724
It's still necessary. If you don't like the texture of traditional moisturizer on oily skin, just use Sebamed gel.
>>
Cetaphil, E45, coconut oil or cocoa butter?
>>
>>12559369
On what.
>>
>>12559410
for my body and face, I just want an all purpose moisturiser, I don't wanna complicate things with about 30 different products.
>>
>>12559431
I have a tub of cetaphil, it's good but it takes a long time to be absorbed by the skin. Forget about using it on your face unless you wanna look like you smeared oil all over your skin. It's great to use at night though.
>>
>>12559455
Yeah I get that when I use it in the morning, pretty ridiculous, you have to wash/wipe it off after using it, that's why I'm thinking cocoa butter, it absorbs better.
>>
>>12559431
Coconut oil and cocoa butter have a high probability of breaking you out, but you can always patch test. Some people get great results from those. The macadamia nut oil in Cetaphil body lotion can be problematic, but it's better than coconut and cocoa. The E45 with lanolin might also be problematic but it's the better bet and it looks like some formulations rely on petrolatum and mineral oil for the moisturizing base. But some people don't like petrolatum for the face.
>>
>>12526446
NO! It is too much, would just do more harm i think
>>
>>12559465
I'm thinking of using cocoa butter every morning after my shower and buying the indian clay healing /apple cider vinegar meme and using that once a week like it says to do.
>>
>>12559502
Aztec is popular, but it completely destroyed my skin's acid mantle. Took me a month of intensive care to get my normal texture back. Just watch out when you're using it.
>>
>>12558305
>Baking soda/lemon mask for dem sun and acne spots
>Plain raw honey mask

do you do both on the same day or ?
>>
>>12559556
I do, am I fucking up? baking soda mask dries out your skin so I put the honey afterwards to deep moisturize

>>12558410
I agree with the sunscreen thing.
Why am I putting that baking soda and lemon mask on my face? lemon has Citric acid which is an AHA, whereas baking soda has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
>>
>>12559883
Baking soda and lemon is also what you use to remove burnt-on stains from your stovetop. Have fun dissolving the top layer of your face
>>
>>12559883
Way too harsh in their unrefined forms. You're going to cause inflammation which leads to ageing.
>>
>>12558053
>extraction
Not him, but how
>>
File: 20170622_061109.jpg (280KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_061109.jpg
280KB, 1600x1200px
How to get rid of blackheads? How to fix my weird bumpy skin? Product recs?
>>
aight my routine is simply just dove men+ care sensetive face cream. is there anything i could add to this? i tend to sweat a bit and i have kinda greasy hair hich comes off on my forehead and gives me pimples.
>>
>>12559999
>>12560012
what do senpai?
>>
File: 616sYSBqvkL._SY355_.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
616sYSBqvkL._SY355_.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
>>12559999
>>12560012
>>12560096
This one has glycolic acid for post-acne marks and salicylic acid for breakouts. I bought it once but lost it, do you approve?
>>
>>12560015
Go to a spa and pay someone for an extraction. You can do it at home but if you don't even know what it is, you're probably going to end up bursting a capillary and ending up with a permanent red mark.
>>
>>12560022
>extraction to start you off
>gentle daily exfoliation with washcloth
>proper glycolic or lactic acid mask 1/week, no more
>clay masks as needed
>remember to treat your skin gently and don't fry it

I got some great results off following my weekly Ren Radiance Renewal Mask with the Origins charcoal mask today.

Some people like a daily acid. I tend to find it too harsh, but it's the most popular way of doing things and if you don't have a problem with redness it might work for you. Stridex in the red box is the meme. I like First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads better.
>>
>>12560106
Not bad for the price point, anon. If you're using acid daily though, just keep an eye on your skin and slow down the application if it looks like you're getting irritated.
>>
>>12560168
>extraction
Are you talking about pore strips? I've read people swear up and down that pore strips only make blackheads come back worse.
>>
>>12560186
No, it means going to an esthetician occasionally. You can just go for acids if you'd prefer, but it will take longer to dislodge the gunk if you're entirely new to this.
>>
hello, how to do skincare if you are poor?
>>
>>12560253
Aztec Clay.
>>
>>12560253
The Ordinary.
>>
>>12536462
What's the non-prescription brand for tretinoin?
>>
>>12552929
Not the same guy but the best anti aging shit from sephora is glamglow tinglexfoliate. Expensive as shit but I swear its like magic, makes your skin brighter and gets rid of wrinkles and visible pores
>>
>>12536462
I'm a Korean skincare whore, but I'm gonna try The Ordinary I've heard nothing but good things about it.
>>
>>12543305
Same and it's been 6 months. I googled it and didn't find anything
>>
File: 14694910.jpg (19KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
14694910.jpg
19KB, 520x520px
>>12524194
Just bought pic related. Did I just got shilled into buying it though? It says it's for oily skin, and I always get oily in the middle of the day.

Should I also buy the cerave daily moisturizer?
>>
>>12537454
At 33 I'm a complete fucking pleb at taking care of my skin so that shit was the first thing I've bought. I got the anti aging moisturiser. I feel like it has brightened the tone of my skin and prevents it from drying out over night but as I say, I'm a newby round here so I have nothing to compare it to.
>>
>>12558487
Start some beef wit dem niggaz cross town. One dem foolz bound ta blast you in a minute son. Hopefully he blow that shit straight off yo dome, feel me? Nigga might get kilt but that shit could happen erryday out here, na'mean?

TL;DR: Here is your (you)
>>
>>12558487 (you)
bathe
>>
So no one will give me an answer. Anal bleaching, yes or no? How to get butt white???
>>
>>12561342
semen 3x12
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.