[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1cap20x.png (2MB, 877x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1cap20x.png
2MB, 877x1580px
I regret even trying to ask about female design. There are a million sites available for females to discuss fashion. If you are a woman this board is completely useless. You do not even get bad answers. You get nothing.

Just out of curiosity. Tell me about women's current fashion, makeup, money. Anything at all that isn't universal to both men and women. Even from the male perspective of "this kind of top is sexy".
>>
>>12523391
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>12523391
god damn that's an ugly bitch
>>
File: WomensGuide.jpg (742KB, 999x6699px) Image search: [Google]
WomensGuide.jpg
742KB, 999x6699px
>>12523391
>>
>>12523404
Grossly outdated
>>
>>12523406
a lot of it still applies. willing to turn this into a women's general if you wanna bitch about it lmfao
>>
>>12523412
oh hey a woman
>>
File: without remorse.jpg (35KB, 274x551px) Image search: [Google]
without remorse.jpg
35KB, 274x551px
>>12523404
What does "A-line" mean? I know men love the A-line bob hairstyle, but what specifically does the term entail?
>>
>>12523404

Every item on that is hideous , they could not find some nice examples?
>>
File: 8238047_fpx.jpg (8KB, 224x274px) Image search: [Google]
8238047_fpx.jpg
8KB, 224x274px
>>12523422
it looks like an A shape. hence the name.
>>
>>12523422
It's the shape of an uppercase 'A', baka. It flares out unlike a pencil skirt which is straight.
>>
>>12523424
What's wrong with the cape?
>>
File: giphy.gif (492KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
492KB, 500x209px
>>12523434
the examples aren't the best, but the fundamentals still apply. jesus
>>
>>12523391
Instead of the elitist attitude, you could really help us out here. I frequent the DIY thread, and we're always looking for more inspo from people who know their shit.

Well I know that the rate in which women are breaking the glass ceiling & becoming the breadwinners of their household is drastically increasing. As such, it has ushered in the idea of wearing a male's suit and enacted women to opt for more liberal styles of clothing outside of the workplace to exude their socioeconomic freedoms.
>>
>>12523391
You won't find much discussion about runway shows or actual design outside of a few threads, most of this board is memes and shitposting. Even as a guy, I only come here for inspo threads and then do research on the pieces or fits i like to cultivate my own tastes. I did enjoy the mori kei thread a few weeks back, but as a style itself it'd need to be toned down IRL, just as other niche styles. For example, dressing rockabilly would be cringe but you can pull inspo from the fits, like loose fitting leisure shirts tucked into jeans, paired with black derbies instead of wildly colored creepers.

Not to mention, you need to dress for your body type, but as a general rule, skirts and dresses look good on most women because they can hide bad proportions. I can elaborate on more of any of this if needed.
>>
>>12523401
i concur
>>
>>12524968
Right? What's with that fucking hair? Bitch looks like an uglier Oprah ffs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.