[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you buy sneakers you could make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-323176314.jpg (105KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-323176314.jpg
105KB, 406x720px
Please if related, took at a store I learn shoemaking at and by God. It opened my eyes to how retarded being a damn consumer is
>>
give me a rundown on making sneakers then
>>
>>12523185

lol you are probably one of these idiots that buys their food when you could just grow it
>>
>>12523198
I actually have plants for fruits and veggies. Not all of them but the core ones I enjoy and I barely spend on shit I know I could do myself. That's what I never understood about lots of people.

>>12523190
You can look it up, like I did. Travel and explore and find the ways to learn like I did. Take action and make something for you by you for your own sense of fashion instead of buying shit that some guy who doesn't even know you made.

I believe fashion is a lot more than buying shit hat you think look good cause that doesn't define you. What defines you is what you put into that clothing and fashion sense of yours. I just enjoy having and wearing and knowing I'm the reason my fashion and clothes exist. Not some fucking brand
>>
>>12523219
trolling 2/10. I give you the two points because somebody answered you.
Autist lvl 6/10. You must be serious about something in your post. It doesn't matter what is, everything in there is ward material.
>>
>>12523219
not everyone has the time to be an autist about shoes of all things. it is so much easier to just buy a pair. get over yourself, nobody cares about your hobby.
>>
>>12523238
>Easier

The bane of the consumer is doubting and thinking they don't have time to do something they can pay for.

Really shows you why billionaires and successful people don't have that mentality
>>
>>12523185
I have more important things to do with my time and I'm just not interested in making sneakers
>>
>>12523395
Billionaires pay people to do shit for them when they could do it themselves, it's called time value of money and obviously your time is worthless.
>>
>>12523185
post shoes you made
>>
>>12523421
>Not understanding the mindset of people who become successful

You're a fool and stay dumb.
>>
File: IMG_8692.png (28KB, 421x135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8692.png
28KB, 421x135px
Where do you get your outsole? U make?
>>
>>12524468
I have a source, that I keep hush hush. And they are 100% reliable. I suggest you find some online through alibaba
>>
I'd be quite interested in seeing shoes you've made, and I'm curious roughly how long it takes you to make a pair of shoes.
>>
>>12523806
>not understanding comparative advantage

stay poor
>>
File: wat.png (390KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
390KB, 500x498px
>>12524479
>100% reliable
>online through alibaba
>>
>>12523219

>you can look it up like I did

If you can't explain it yourself simply then you don't really understand it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.