[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is he allowed to charge so much for such stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: rick owens.jpg (183KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
rick owens.jpg
183KB, 1500x1125px
Why the fuck is he allowed to charge so much for such stupid looking clothing?
>>
Because people buy it.
>>
>>12522859
Some people prefer to look like an extravagant walking talking swear word, which is more or less the equivalent of his style under the current social conditions
>>
>>12522886
drop trip any time
>>
>>12522887
Why would I do that?
>>
>>12522859
Pretty much liberals in ney York or San Francisco who need attention because liberalism leads to broken family networks.

Minimum wage tends to be higher in those areas so buying Rick online isn't bad
>>
>>12522893
you post complete fucking wank and none if it warrants the self importance
>>
>>12522901
Everything I post is golden
>>
>>12522886
drop trip newfag
>>
>>12522896
>projecting this hard

do you realise that its probably just the more simple conclusion of "people find the clothes aesthetically pleasing". please look up ockhams razor
>>
>>12522964
this is a big problem with /fa/. Beginners post average fits and are told to kill themselves.

Somebody posts this designer fit, which is objectively unappealing, and the effay brigade comes to his defense because rick makes the headlines, I guess. We all know if some nobody posted dressed like this they would be a shitstain.

IDK what to say, I wish there was a fucking middle ground, does such a board exist?
>>
have you ever just ran your palm along any of his clothes

it feels good
>>
>>12522983
>this is a big problem with /fa/
>IDK what to say

Uh, post your opinion/argument if you have something informative you want to say so equally willing individuals could pick it up and ignore the degenerates?

Might be a big problem if you're democratically minded, yes
>>
>>12522896
I can't believe that people can type bullshit like this and think that it looks good enough to submit
End your fucking life now you retard
>>
>>12522983
Pretty sure everyone get's shitted on, no matter what. Also the average age of this board is probably 18, so no one has enough money to actually look effay
>>
>>12522983
except every time someone posts an actually unappealing designer fit it gets laughed at, like that one guy who keeps posting full rick fits but they're always garbage
>objectively unappealing
please kill yourself
>>
>>12522983
its literally the other way around atm
>>
Supply and Demand
>>
This is one of the biggest misteries for me... Why should anyone pay so much to look like a giant old rag.
>>
>>12523177
Cuz it's spensive and Dat means it's good don't it
>>
>>12522983
There's no objectivity about either style on an anonymous board you fuck
Now kill yourself please
>>
Allowed. What do you mean allowed. It's his business, he can charge whatever the f he wants
>>
>>12523589
Liberals hate capitalism

(You can't say whatever you want)

Liberals hate capitalism

(Why is he allowed to charge that much)

Yeah we need government regulation of pricing comrade!
>>
>>12522859
because, believe it or not, there exist imbeciles which buy it
>>
>>12522859
I'm still missing those shoes for my collection :(
>>
>>12522886
You or him?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.