[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tie or fly, graduation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3687.jpg (155KB, 750x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3687.jpg
155KB, 750x1002px
Hey

So im graduating next week on friday and that, got my black suit with a dark-purple shirt and a dark-purple Fly aswell. As i was one of the first to purchase a suit and the asscessories i didnt know what my mates were going to pick so i took a Fly. And it seems now one week into the graduation like 95% chose a Tie instead because its more 'classy' which i totally agree with and now im abit confused and need your help. I have a black suit, black shoes and a dark-purple shirt with a dark-purple tisue(Can skip that depending on the colour of the Tie) and now im wondering what would be a good colour/pattern to go with on the fly. I know most of you would say, 'ah go and try where u got the suit but i live incredibly far away from there and have no possibility to take myself there so i need your help on colour on the Tie + Do i keep the tisue with a tie?

/Regards confused kid

(Also included a pic as how it looks)
>>
Sorry for my shity english :>
>>
File: 1473675873640.jpg (159KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1473675873640.jpg
159KB, 621x621px
>>12522750
>>
Jesus fuck fix your pocket square. Thats what you refer to as a 'tissue'. It looks nasty.

I would get a purple or yellow tie if you manage to make it look better, but 100% get a tie. Any color will work, but avoid green, brown, white, black, grey, or a very saturated colors.

Get a tie no matter what. I'd suggest neck tie but if bowtie get a black bowtie. Brands dont really matter for ties at that level whatsoever, depending on your countries culture, get a skinny or fat tie. Asian cultures love skinny ties. Western especially American love wider fatter ties.
>>
>>12522972
Ah yeah, i forgot to remove the tissue when i had the fly on and think ima skip that one. But thanks for the advise colourwise and im gonna see if i can find any of the colourw you suggested :)

Cheers
>>
File: IMG_3689.jpg (216KB, 1300x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3689.jpg
216KB, 1300x1700px
>>12522972
I did have in mind this one, if i could get your/others opinion on it.
>>
>>12522750
>cheap black suit
>too long
>cheap fake leather shoes
>dat pocket square
>>
>>12522995
>Not cheap at all, was 470$ just for the suit
>Not too long, fits perfect on me.
>Cheap or not, but they costed 130$
>Pocket square is fuckedup since i looked it up on yt like 10 mins before photo

But thanks :)
>>
>>12523000
friend that break is ugly and the sleeves are too long
>>
>>12523000
What the other Anon is saying is that it looks cheap.
Your suit is too long, definitely at the arms.
Your shoes look cheap as well because they're matte, which makes them look like chepa leather. I don't know if they are, but that's what we see.
And for the pocket square you got a solid excuse there.

I'm not trying to be rude, but it is what it is.
>>
>>12523000
>come to /fa/ for advice
>receive advice
>no you are wrong
this is why i hate these threads. go pay a stylist
>>
>>12523000
>he thinks 470 is expensive for a suit
>fits perfectly but you can't see shirt cuffs
>he also thinks 130 is expensive for shoes
>you're right it is fucked up, like your whole outfit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.