[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to emulate the Balenciaga look in a cheap way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Balenciaga.jpg (269KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
Balenciaga.jpg
269KB, 720x899px
How to emulate the Balenciaga look in a cheap way?
>>
>>12516861
Find footwear in thriftstore
Find outerwear in thriftstore, prioritize the quality of the material and have it in a bigger size than you wear -> then have it altered for a boxier fit

win
>>
Thrift, like already said, is pretty much your only chance.

The thing about designer brands (good ones at least] is that they articulate something very specific, and to have that without immense effort is why they can charge the prices they do.
>>
>>12516878
But, can it be made with footwear?
>>
>>12516974
Not sure what that question is supposed to mean but yeah if you keep looking youll find shoes that can fit well in an outfit that draws from the balenciaga dna

if you meant that footwear can be altered that way then no, i didnt mean that you should alter shoes or boots you find. So youll have to find the right ones from the get go.
If you find a leather jacket or something thats close to the aesthetic you can alter it to get the right fit or proportions etc, doing this with shoes wouldnt work because the way shoes are made is different
>>
>>12516942
>The thing about designer brands (good ones at least] is that THEY ARTICULATE something very specific
I don't get what you mean here, can you tell me more about that?
>>
>>12517056
im not that guy. they have their own dna, they have their own aesthetic, something that when you see a picture of clothing or whatever out of context it makes you able to say "ah well thats made by issey miyake, i recognize that because of the specific attributes his designs have".

When an old fashion house switches designers the new designer often spends very much time and effort to research the past and previous works in the fashion house so that this new designer can understand this better and incoroporate the fundamental dna and spirit of the house into his/hers new designs. Take chanel, there's something very chanel present in every collection that makes you able to say "yes thats chanel obviously the dress is there"

Balenciagas clothing also has an aesthetic that will not be found in normal clothing because the same attributes found in their clothing isnt found in normal clothing so youll have to fix that yourself so its the same fit and silhouette etc so you can mimic that aesthetic for cheap.
>>
rainboots my nigga
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.