[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Proactiv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: proactiv.png (521KB, 1159x603px) Image search: [Google]
proactiv.png
521KB, 1159x603px
Fuck this horseshit company.

Does anyone know any generics I can put together that work?

I used to buy their products from a vending machine. It was overpriced, but fine. I don't want to give them my credit card or personal info, because I know that they sell it on to marketers, and that they commit you to automatically recurring payments, which only means being overcharged and spending hours in phone hell. Calling their customer service numbers to find a physical kiosk location just results in robot menus and Indians reading from scripts.

It's been 3 years since the vending machine I used to buy their product from was removed. I've avoided signing up or dealing with them for that long because of what a nightmare it is. I refuse, even if it means I'll keep having open sores and awful blackheads.

Fuck Proactiv.
>>
wtf
who the fuck recommended proactiv to you?? lol
here is real treatment for acne:

http://tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment

aslo for daily maintenance u just need a cleansers and moisturiser really
>>
>>12516795
Thanks, I'll try working from that
>>
>>12517078
no, disregard the wiki. it sucks. read the /skin/ FAQ instead.
>>
>>12517155
Have a link?
>>
>>12517407
lots of good info here

>>12501630
>>
Get a prescription for isotretinoin. After 6 months on that shit you will have clear skin for the rest of your life.
>>
/fa/ skincare pastebin
https://pastebin.com/P9d4Z8X7

also see the last thread
>>12501630

Most important piece of advice: don't get suckered in by someone else's routine, or worse, by some company's advertising. Don't spend a bunch of money on what works for someone else. Figure out exactly what you need and figure out exactly what works for you. No way around it.
>>
>>12516777
It depends on your skin, im a chick with oily skin that gets dry and flaley aswell as small whiteheads, cysts, and blackheads. The cysts went away when i eliminated dairy and refined carbs, and the whiteheads/blackheads become limited to normal hormonal break outs by drinking 12 tall glasses of water a day and using neutrogena cleanser mask with 3.5 benzoyl peroxide and a freeman apple cider vinegar mask/scrub for exfoliation at night, maybe the BP when i wake up too greasy. I use a HA mask every few days.

Ive tried proactive, accutane, paulas choice, boscia etc etc but this worked for me.
>>
>>12519405
Also fuck accutane i had to practically veil my face for months for no results and my hair fell out a bit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.