[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which jeans jacket size looks better (left is XL, Right is L)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170606_084450.jpg (1018KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_084450.jpg
1018KB, 1564x1564px
Which jeans jacket size looks better (left is XL, Right is L)
>>
Its hard to tell because of the longline shirt in the left pic, but I think xl looks better. It'll be easier to layer under, too.
>>
I think the L is okay for you, if you don't mind not buttoning it up.XL is okay too but I just wouldn't like having the sleeves that long. Up to you whatever you feel comfier in. You can go for the L and strive to lose weight to look even better in it.
>>
>>12516259
Left looks alright but get the sleeves tailored, its like 15 bucks to get an asian lady to do it. right makes you look like a manlet trying to wear his 'big boy' jacket
>>
File: IMG_4005.jpg (1MB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4005.jpg
1MB, 1000x1600px
>>12516259
You need a medium, clearly. Notice how the sleeves are way too long?
>>
File: levis-pendleton-2.jpg (716KB, 2398x1285px) Image search: [Google]
levis-pendleton-2.jpg
716KB, 2398x1285px
Not OP but it reminds me of one of my jackets. I copped a LeviXPendleton in large. Wish I had gone medium.
Pretty sure I did try medium on and didn't like it at the time, but I was fatter at the time too.
Fits way too long in the sleeves, a bit too wide in the shoulders and through the body.
Also it's got a kind of silky sleeve lining which traps sweat and sucks.
I'm tempted to make it into a vest.
>>
Op is here. I copped XL and then exchanged to L. Thqnks to all /thread
>>
>>12516271
Sleeves can be shortened, a medium would fit too small on him

The rest of both outfits is pure garbage tho
>>
>>12516259
lose weight or buy different jeans, your legs look like shit on these pics
>>
File: IMG_1601.png (91KB, 267x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.png
91KB, 267x435px
>>12516336
Don't
>>
>>12516585
Yeah, I know, I don't know how much use I'm going to get out of it with these greenhouse sleeves, though.
>>
>>12516592
If anything, just roll em up your forearm. Could look good
>>
>>12516259
stop being fat
>>
>>12516259
r/male feminst is back the way you came...faggot
>>
>>12516259

Those jackets isnt for you, let me teach you something

First denim jackets need to be oversized unless you wanna look like a cowboy
Second, role up the sleeve ONCE, because if you look at your XL, the sleeves is too long, so role it up once so your hands show.

But i would go with right model

Enjoy being /fa
>>
>>12516271
That's one of the most awkward and poorly fitting denim jackets I've ever seen.
>>12516259
OP, get a different denim jacket. They both look like they don't fit very well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.