[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you ask for a fashy haircut at a barber shop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

how do you ask for a fashy haircut at a barber shop?
>>
>>12514430

undercut, 1 guard, take it all the way up to the top

or just show them the picture, ya dingus
>>
>>12514435
thank you papa
>>
show him that pic
>>
>>12514430
ask for a hitler youth cut
>>
I literally showed my Turkish batber that Ralph Fiennes SS picture. He didnt even blink an eye.

Must suck to be American where cant fart in case you offend Gods chosen.
>>
File: nordman.jpg (20KB, 591x785px) Image search: [Google]
nordman.jpg
20KB, 591x785px
>>12514815
this
showed a ss picture and told it that was my grandfather
>>
File: 1400398598623.jpg (19KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1400398598623.jpg
19KB, 480x320px
>>12514815
He was so fucking handsome in that movie..

Though, i dont think i would be able to have that hairstyle ..
>>
File: 1427929361095.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427929361095.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
I hate this stupid board and these stupid threads
>be me
>go to get my fashy hairdo
>have been getting it for a while so I just have to show an old picture of myself and not some long dead nazi
>remember these dumb threads and start laughing to myself during my haircut
>qt latino hairdresser who is always nice to me asks me what I'm laughing about
>ask her if he ever gets any weird skinny pale kids in here who hold out their shaking hands with a picture of a nazi and ask for that hairdo
>she stops cutting my hair and stares at me in absolute disgust
>"we don't do no fucking nazi haircuts here"
>she made the connection and realized that's basically what she's been giving me
>stammer my way through an explanation of what I meant. All the other free hairdressers are surrounding me now, tutting and shaking their heads in disapproval
>they are all either gay or ethnic. fml
>get kicked out. walk home in shame with half the side of my head shaved off. give myself a buzzcut. looks like shit. start a buzzcut meme on /fa/ to get you autists to have the same shitty hairstyle that was forced on me.
Every last one of you go fuck yourselves with a rake you nazi-worshiping weirdos
>>
>>12517045
nice copy pasta fucking faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.