[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these /fa/ to wear daily? like all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

are these /fa/ to wear daily? like all the time?
>>
yes /thread
>>
>>12514167
Maybe to sleep and walk around the house in.
>>
>>12514180
No I am trying to impress girls by showing that I am interested in physical fitness and that my butt is nice
>>
>>12514167
https://youtu.be/hSlb1ezRqfA
>>
>>12514182
Isn't that their intended purpose --- exercise/activity?
>>
>>12514185
I typically do my exercise in actual gym shorts for better mobility.
I wear adidas pants for style and comfort and "ease of access"
>>
>>12514167
yes it is, enjoy the adidas fad, personally i find them comfy and easy to wear
>>
>>12514203
honestly and not to sound like a dirty hipster (but I will) I was wearing these for the past 10 years.. to when I was still playing soccer. I have a pair that have a custom number 7 on them because that was my team number.. only when I got to college did I notice that a whole bunch of other people are rocking them too.

I am okay with this
>>
You will look like a slav if you wear em and they effay
just wear adidas with them
>>
File: BQ2568_01_laydown.jpg (292KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
BQ2568_01_laydown.jpg
292KB, 2000x2000px
>>12514207
me too lad, i wear originals since i was a teenager. good to see it being recognized now. if you want to go beyond the usual tracksuit/pants thing, look into the spezial collection, they usually drop some quality pieces
>>
>>12514167
I wear them at work or going out on a errand.
>>
Was your country once part of the Soviet Union?

If so, yes
>>
>>12514207
Same exact shit here.
Soccer player all my life and always adidas cause that's just what it was.

More than okay with where things have ended up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.