[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can asceticism and aestheticism be pull of at the same time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Can asceticism and aestheticism be pull of at the same time?

I can see myself becoming much more frugal in the future. I quite like the idea of a plain outfit to wear everyday. I'd wear fucking Jesus robes if I could. What's the modern equivalent to that?
>>
>>12513320
maybe a solid color drug rug and some baggy joggers with sandals
>>
>>12513320

Why do you want to be an ascetic?
>>
>>12513682
He never said that...
>>
I always thought that "millionaires wear the same thing everyday!" argument was bullshit until I found my almost everyday outfit. It's just a pair of black tapered pants I got in Japan, a thin black longsleeve shirt that I tuck into my pants and roll the sleeves, black socks, some fabric from my Index amo pants and I change shoes every now and then. I know I look good in it, its nice in most weather, it reminds me of when I went to japan and I save a ton of time in the morning. I wear this everyday I have class but I change when I go to work, don't want to get sucked into the joiner or tablesaw.
>>
>>12513320
Ohey, 'aesthetics and asceticism' is the tag line for my fb aesthetics page.

Just go with oversized t, high waist pants, slip ons. Arabs have nice clothes, loose and simple. Basically comfy core.

I'm backpacking in Asia so I'm pretty minimal.
>>
What about outerwear though?
>>
>>12513320
I'm sorta like that
Trying to go for minimal wardrobe where I can throw any combination of items on on any day and not have too many items.
Other than that I just don't own much things to begin with cause life is just easier that way. The only real 'excess' I have is collection of 20 or so books and probably bit more equipment in the kitchen than average cause I love to read and cook.
>>
any inspo? id rock this desu desu
>>
>>12513682
sounds like he wants to be ascetic for aesthetic (and therefore material) reasons. can't really have it both ways
>>
>>12513320
lol ascetics for aesthetics walehel
>>
>>12513320
>I'd wear fucking Jesus robes if I could
You can. Who's going to stop you, your mom?
>>
>>12513320

r u me?
>>
File: yideng.jpg (40KB, 512x384px)
yideng.jpg
40KB, 512x384px
>>12513320
Lose your earthly attachment.
Fashion is a fleeting thing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.