[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it autistic to be 24 year old and dressing like this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (112).png (124KB, 189x455px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (112).png
124KB, 189x455px
is it autistic to be 24 year old and dressing like this ?
>>
File: Screenshot (111).png (139KB, 208x492px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (111).png
139KB, 208x492px
>>12510568
>>
File: IMG_2487.jpg (55KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2487.jpg
55KB, 450x600px
Like, guys, is it ?
>>
>>12510568
not autistic, but it looks like he gave up on his looks.
>>
>>12510568
depends, but it probably means you're a social retard/outcast
>>
>>12510568
A persons attire is an extension of their creativity or their lack of it. Usually the way somebody dresses matches their personality and it just makes sense. The only thing autistic is to dress to impress others for approval
>>
>>12510568
Could work if the clothes fit better and he had different shoes
>>
>>12510710
>>12510712
>>12510716
>>12510717
Idk guys, recently i find these looks to be appealing. I've been looking into a lot of short sleeve regular fit shirt and regular fit everything. It's like i don't want to look like i attempt anything anymore. I'm only 24, i've even given up on all youth funnities. But at least i also want to dress like the movie Her
>>
>>12510730
I always liked his clothes. But they're a mix of what was posted here but a little more minimalist. I liked his pants too. He looked like a nerd having them up that high
>>
>>12510568
why dress like if you were 21 years older?
>>
>>12510904
Idk, i just have the taste of an old person. Music, art, fashion. I kind of given up on being up to date with the current age lifestyle, i'm so left out and i've given up on being cool and trendy. Now none of that cool things appeal to me anymore. I like looking at brooks brothers or marks and spencer.
>>
>>12510988
brook brothers is far from op's picture.
>>
>>12510730
Theodore wore well fitting shirts and high waisted trousers.
You just posted some nigga wearing faded walmart bought Lees and some oversized shirt from Kohl's and sad old trainers. There's a distinct difference as one looks kind of alright and the other looks like a redneck raised special education kid going for a job interview at Publix.
>>
>>12511051
Who ? Isn't he the goth ninja guy ?

Okay, i mean i'm not really gonna tuck in anything to jeans, but maybe imagine replacing the jeans with highwaisted olive chino
>>
>>12511051
And what do you mean by oversized ? It's just regular fit. I like regular fit, i like to look not too styley
>>
>>12511065
>not too styley
is not the same as no style at all.
>>
>>12511069
Yeah but regular fit is neutral. Plus i won't bother being skinny and weak
>>
>>12511059
>Who ?
It's the guys name from Her that you think you want to dress like, you bumbling retard.

>>12511065
Jesus Christ...

It sounds like you've never dressed well, and it also sounds like that won't be changing any time soon, the real question is why your autism compelled you to make a thread where you qualify your lack of originality with your age as some sort of appeasement.

Is it autism to dress like the dude in the OP?
No.
It's autism to put this much thought into being deliberately dull as if you weren't before.
Fuck off.
>>
>>12511083
No anon, i used to dress raw denim core, etc etc core with skinny jeans and oversized buttondowns. But then i feel like i'm trying to be part of the people i'm never be part of. Recently i've really been into fundamental rules of dressing, like all regular fit, tucking in shirts that are meant to be tucked in, length rule, etc etc, even my glasses is neutral styled and my haircut is regular styled.

Stylish people are either plebeian or tryhard.
>>
>>12511106
>i used to dress raw denim core, etc etc core with skinny jeans and oversized buttondowns
So I was right. You dressed like shit while you were 'trying', now you want to intentionally dress like shit and you're somehow STILL trying to hard.

Life sure is a roller coaster at 24, huh?
You'll get it one day, champ.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.