[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? I just bought it and i just love their style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ej022_brn.jpg (123KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ej022_brn.jpg
123KB, 900x900px
Thoughts? I just bought it and i just love their style
>>
>>12510150
looks cool, congrats. how's the sizing?
>>
>>12510186
Unfortunately it hasnt arrived yet (ordered it online) but from what ive heard it runs slightly bigger than usual.
>>
>>12510150
Some maggot stole very very similiar jacket from carhartt from me at a party a few weeks ago. I fuckin loved this jacket.

I like yours as well.
>>
>>12510150
Solid but where I live a lot of rednecks wear them, and wannabe rednecks (those sort of guys who live in upper-middle class suburbs but drive a truck and chew dip). So its sorta got that association in my mind, but honestly its a good jacket.
>>
Been thinking about copping one of these for upcoming winter. Looks comfy/heavy as fuark.

On the topic of winter gear, what kind of gloves do you guys have the most success with? I fucking hate big bulky gloves you cant do anything with from my youth and the gloves that are suppose to work on phones suck dick. inb4 bare hands mode
>>
>>12511353
I generally wear fingerless gloves. I have a pair that my friend knit for me and a pair of army surplus. Cheap and pretty warm but not if you live somewhere with real winter.
>>
>>12511353
Look up driving gloves.
>>
>>12510150
Looks really good, but it's summer
>>
>>12510150
Good jacket, but this >>12511347
Where I live, everyone would think you're a farm hand.
>>
>>12510150
Looks average as fuck, nothing fashionable about it.
>their style
Congrats on looking like you work a trade job. Such a unique and beautiful style
>>
>>12511841
You're wrong to rag on it with such sarcasm since this workwear brand actually manages to support an "upscale" fashion version of itself.
>>
>>12511863
Just because something has a slightly more expensive version of itself doesn't make it fashionable. Carhartt is clothing for working in the trades. It's not fashionable or trying to be.
>>
>>12511869
>Just because something has a slightly more expensive version of itself doesn't make it fashionable.

If that brand is successful then yes it does make it fashionable. People are buying it. There's a difference between something being fashionable and being good.

>Carhartt is clothing for working in the trades.

I wouldn't say that about WIP.

>It's not fashionable or trying to be.

It is trying to be, WIP is not sold like work wear is sold.
>>
white people kind of look like serial killers or drifters when they wear these. bonus points for always being unzipped for that extra murdery look.
>>
>>12511942
Will murdercore be the next big thing after terrorwave?
>>
>>12510150
I've got a chore coat from them, it fits big in the body and the fabric is hard so when its done up it looks like a cardboard box

Undone I love it though
>>
>>12511981
Have you tried beating the shit out of it, running it over in your car, putting it in a cool tumble in the dryer with some tennis balls and other things?
>>
>>12510150
I own a few of their flannels
their clothes are fucking indestructible and if you know someone in a union you can get 25% off all purchases
>>
>>12512013
unironically this is a thing to do to loosen it up
>>
>>12510208
This is true. I had to buy a size small for my carhart jacket and I usually fit medium
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (58KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
58KB, 615x345px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhvG1cICUus
>>
just got the detroid jacket.
its nice
>>
>>12512890
Thought about it but theyre pretty limited here in the UK or extremely expensive thanks to Matthew Mconahehey
>>
>>12513172
Why don't you just cop one off of dungarees.net, or something?
UK to US shipping must be way better than what I put up with.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.