[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with having a peculiar body shape? Where the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: prop_female.gif (60KB, 583x650px) Image search: [Google]
prop_female.gif
60KB, 583x650px
How do you deal with having a peculiar body shape? Where the proportions do not correspond to standard sizes?
I wear two different sizes for tops and bottoms, and not quite similar ones. Where can I get some nicely fitting dresses, other than a tailor?
>>
8 top 6 bottom here, I feel your pain.

For oddly-sized stuff I've had good luck with Etsy, most shops will tailor their patterns and the prices and quality are usually good.
>>
>>12510072
I have a three sizes difference from top to bottom, is Etsy still good? Will they still accommodate for it? I've never used it.
Are there any shops you recommend? Looking for basics mostly, but if there's a particularly nice shop that does something different, it's welcome too.
>>
Wear shit that fits with your body type. Nothing is worse than people who try to dress for a bodytype they don't have. I don't care that it looks good on someone else and that you NEED that piece, if it won't worth with your body then you've already lost.
>>
>>12510063
i have a tiny waist for a guy and am a manlet, yet my thighs and butt is muscular so i literally cant find pants that fit me, the biggest pain is how every pair creases on my crotch and it looks like a bulge
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
Op is a faggot yes. "Her" shoulders are wider than her hips.
>>
File: sad frog limp old.jpg (17KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog limp old.jpg
17KB, 300x230px
I have the same proportions and ama dude
>>
>wide hips male

I kinda like it in a weird way but clothes don't really fit that well
>>
>>12510063
How the fuck is that the ideal female body? she has no hips
>>
best way to figure this out your proportions by head sizes? or should i just go by inch measurements? and how do i know what regular measurements are? i know i have wide shoulders and tiny hips (guy) but i wanna know about leg/torso length
>>
>>12510844
I'm trying, but the issue is mostly finding something that fits right.
I'm some weird kind of exaggerated hourglass, very busty and with some quite wide hips, and things just never fit right.
What fits on my hips is loose on my waist, and what fits on my chest drapes over to my stomach.
Its still fine (kind of) when I wear shirt + skirt/pants, what with belts and all, but dresses are harder.
I really can't find many that fit well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.