[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most effay yeezy colorway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What is the most effay yeezy colorway?
>>
>>12503257
The one you manage to cop
>>
Moonrock.

There, that wasn't so hard
>>
translucent
>>
>>12503257
whichever fits the color of the trash bag you throw them in
>>
These shoes became a smash hit amongst all of the wrong people. I'll bet that Kanye is legitimately ashamed of the project but will keep dropping these fucking things for $ and due to contract.
>>
>>12503286
turtledove or pirate blacks desu

the zebra ones ain't bad looking either if you can pull them off.
>>
File: 1472085652057.jpg (111KB, 637x814px) Image search: [Google]
1472085652057.jpg
111KB, 637x814px
>>12503316
>>12503319
They ain't that bad looking and I like Kanye. But a 300$ shoe? No way. I don't even have the style to rock something as unique as yeezys.

I think people that buy expensive shit that looks dumb are the prime example of how having too many choices can be a problem for people.
>>
>>12503329
You have the most basic taste ever, just fuck off
>>
>>12503331
>$300

try twice that at the very least

https://www.flightclub.com/adidas/yeezy
>>
>>12503333
>hurr he doesn't agree with my autistic tastes so i'm gonna insult him
famalam, a plain looking black shoe is very tasteful and can go with a good number of fits, same thing goes for the white ones desu, only problem is that the whites are more common, zebras are better for flexing on the peasants, and that's one of the main reasons people buy yeezys.
>>
>>12503335
>https://www.flightclub.com/adidas/yeezy
Just like the Rick Owens, I doubt most people (on 4chan) are buying them straight from distributors. You can find most yeezys on Ebay for 300-500$, I don't use grailed but I bet they sell used Yeezys on there aswell.
>>
>>12503338
Not him but I was the guy who originally said Moonrocks. No offense but turtledove and pirate black are the most toyish childish looking colourways. Muh black red and white.

Plus the idea that you're gonna flex on peasants in these things is laughable, sneakerheads are peasants spending their whole paycheck on this bullshit. That or they're buying fakes which have gotten so good that they're virtually indistinguishable from real ones.

>>12503339
I wouldn't trust the authenticity of some random Yeezys on ebay. I would at the very least want some kind of corporate storefront or LLC behind the purchase.
>>
>>12503331
they look fucking horrible
>>
>>12503257
>>12503289
this desu
>>
>>12503338
>tasteful
>yeezy

kys
>>
Personally I don't like 350 v1s at all. 350 v2s is where it's at.
>>
>>12503338
>flexing on peasants
nothing marks you as a peasant more than wearing shit like this
>>
>>12503257
Yeezy's are not effay, and Kanye West should kill himself.
>>
>>12503257
Moonrock, oxford tan, white and oreo.

>>12503335
those are flight club prices, only idiots with too much money pay that much

>>12503331
It's a 220$ shoe if you cop for retail. It really isn't that much to be honest.
Then again, I am fucked in the head and I value sneakers too much. I also love Kanye, so my judgement on the topic might be compromised
>>
>>12503257

Yeezy's are too mainstream even middle schoolers wear them now.
>>
All White 350 V2's
>>
>>12503257
they piss me off cant see them anymore cringey
>>
>>12503257
>Yeezys
>in the year 2017
might as well wear an "I BROWSE REDDIT" t shirt
>>
>>12503257
>effay
>yeezy

pick one
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.