[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to dress like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Any tips
>>
Kys before the cancer spreads
>>
>>12496057
thanks
>>
Have more than a passing dislike of dark skinned peoples.
>>
>>12496069
>i know nothing about skinheads
>>
Skinhead fashion is essentially 60s English mod fashion mixed with working class utilitarianism, and an anti-hippie sentiment. Rather than directly lifting the style (which will make you look like a silly caricature), take elements of the style that make sense in the context of your life. Slim-straight jeans are a staple of this style and also a modern staple. A buzz cut looks fine on anyone. The remaining factors are the tops, footwear, and accessories. I personally wouldn't bother with doc martens unless you get made in England, and even then I would wear them a bit more low-key to avoid looking silly. I think any plain boot, or sneaker goes good with this look. If you ever considered going the full 9 and adding suspenders with this look, I think it will look silly. For tops come up with tasteful combinations of prep and workwear. (button-up and sweater, topped with jean jacket. plaid work shirt topped with a harrington, etc. Tailored plain Ts are great and band shirts are fine if you're actually into classic ska and/or punk,hardcore.)
I tend to think most hats don't look so good with this style, although "scally caps" are fine hats on their own I think combined with the rest of the style fall under the same umbrella of corniness as docs and suspenders. "Beanies" look good in a thuggish way if it's cold out.
So just don't be a tryhard with this stye also don't try and front like a skin unless you're into the culture, and steer away from the political climate whether it be bonehead nazis or anti-racist skins, because their all violent and volatile.
>>
what are some good baggy dark bomber jackets

I can't seem to find one that either doesn't look cheap, or has that orange inner layer
>>
>>12496054
>Solovair derbys
>slim cut jeans
>assorted Fred Perry polos
>Harringtons and bomber jackets
> between a #1-3 buzz

That's it
>>
>>12496660
what are you gonna do if you ever get shot down over enemy territory though?
>>
>>12496685
sell out my nations secrets the moment I get interrogated and offer to support the russian space program in any way I can
>>
>>12496672
this literally. there's not much to skinhead style
>>
>>12496672
>>12496998
true - also think 'smart', shirtsd tucked, shoes immaculately polished etc - skinhead and white working class fashion was never 'casual' - even wearing sports brands its supposed to look like youre making an effort
>>
Skinheads are the biggest poseurs on Earth

If you want to be a clone, I guess it doesn't look bad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.